The best part of my day is ALWAYS......
bgdave
September 27th, 2018
Going to sleep the only place I can get a break from my shit reality
nerdylistener
September 27th, 2018
When I am able to talk to my boyfriend! 

racheecee
September 27th, 2018
Sleeping and being able to relax
Haylstorm666
September 27th, 2018
Morning cuddles
JunoMars
September 27th, 2018
Definitely getting ready! Eating something warm and fufilling a daily routine. Good for stability.
SoftPumpkin01
September 27th, 2018
the end of a work day, changing into comfies
Tinycupcake
September 27th, 2018
Going to bed
weirdman
September 27th, 2018
Talking to my best friends and studying, or even thinking about, the most magnificent of subjects
BlueDusk99
September 27th, 2018
The best part of my day is when I have time to listen to music, and really give it all of my attention.
SociableClementine81101
September 27th, 2018
The time when dusk dawns