The best part of my day is ALWAYS......
Coming home
Hanging out with my best friend.
Every part of the day!
Today has been a crazy day,cause me and my family need extra prays.that they make the right choice with they son my nephew changing high school to a other old my nephew does not want to go. Everyone please pray they make the right choice for the right reasons and my nephew it's been 2 week he is very depressed too.Please pray God opens there eyes,and the light shines,and they make the right decision too..this is making me very sick.cause 7 cups you are all wonderfully and very supporting me,you are all wonderful.
needing a new life,wish would not feel empty
When my wife and kids get home.
@plumDog4096
Awwwwwwww!!!!!! You are soooo sweet
After 11pm before 6 am 😊😊😊
@agenttiro29
Same here! For me that is when I sleep.
The best part of my day is when I wake up and I am blessed with a new fresh start, I love the chirping of the birds and the peak of sunshine.
@Shyness98
I remember those days.... it has been so long it is like a long lost dream now
the very early mornings !!
Coffee. 😋
