Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What opportunities or privileges do I have that I'm thankful for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 8th, 2017

What opportunities or privileges do I have that I

8
User Profile: HarryC
HarryC February 13th, 2017

I'm thankful for having the opportunity to work with people on 7 cups and support people who need it :D

User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli February 13th, 2017

Many opportunities I have is firstly, I'm able to explore a new field of study, hoping I can adjust and really accept the reality of what I'm pursuing. I have the opportunity to discipline myself and self improve since I have to push myself out of my comfort zone 😂.

I am privileged to have supportive parents who supports me financially during the whole debacle of school time 😂

1 reply
User Profile: IntellectualPenguin123
IntellectualPenguin123 March 7th, 2017

@JustLolli

Going out of your comfort zone is something that isn't easy, but it's so important in life. The people who take on the challenge, the people who push themselves beyond what's easy... Those are the people who grow.

load more
User Profile: IntellectualPenguin123
IntellectualPenguin123 March 7th, 2017

One thing I'm grateful for that was really highlighted last year was that, even though my job drives me crazy, it pays well enough that there are some stresses I no longer have. Money isn't everything, to be sure, but last year when my dog needed surgery, and then she had a complication, I was able to just say "yes" to the expensive treatment she needed. Not too many years ago, it would have been a MUCH harder choice when I was barely making enough to pay rent and buy food. Being able to take care of my dog's medical treatment without hesitation is something I am incredibly grateful for.

User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 March 9th, 2017

I am thankful for the privilege and opportunity to be able to seek help from a wonderful, compassionate, and very supportive therapist here on 7cups.smiley

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance March 10th, 2017

Love and life!!

User Profile: fluffyUnicorns84
fluffyUnicorns84 April 24th, 2017

I am really grateful for the oportunities ive gained from joining a local mental health charity. Not only within it but also how it helped me branch out and find my current volunteer work with children. I am really honoured to work with the parents I do and experience how great the teen mums an are, and of course the amazing cuddles i get from the babies..

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance April 30th, 2017

I am grateful for my family, friends and all the good and bad things that I've been through!