Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: OpenWindow
OpenWindow October 25th, 2017

Love

User Profile: MeMyselfAndHer
MeMyselfAndHer October 25th, 2017

It

1 reply
User Profile: proactiveLunch6806
proactiveLunch6806 October 25th, 2017

@MeMyselfAndHer

Hope you're doing better.

Put on a movie, something calming. The good witch always calms me. Or put on the radio and cocus on their voices and what theyre saying.

load more
User Profile: hearyouout77
hearyouout77 October 25th, 2017

Charlie Puth's songs

User Profile: proactiveLunch6806
proactiveLunch6806 October 25th, 2017

Getting to work on time

User Profile: neatBalloon7178
neatBalloon7178 October 25th, 2017

Homework and missing my friends

User Profile: diplomaticMap4131
diplomaticMap4131 October 25th, 2017

I want to cut so badly.

1 reply
User Profile: dynamicShip37
dynamicShip37 October 26th, 2017

@diplomaticMap4131 I know that feeling. Gets you nowhere in the end though

load more
User Profile: smileallthetimeplease
smileallthetimeplease October 25th, 2017

Everything is getting good...💕

User Profile: Birdie96
Birdie96 October 26th, 2017

How I can't sleep

2 replies
User Profile: neatBalloon7178
neatBalloon7178 October 26th, 2017

@Birdie96

It's a frustrating feeling...I hope you can get some sleep soon.

User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 October 26th, 2017

@Birdie96 feel ya

load more
User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 October 26th, 2017

Wish I could say.

User Profile: kebabman
kebabman October 26th, 2017

Slipknot