Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: mySong
mySong October 26th, 2017

I'm thinking of a thread I can start here.

1 reply
User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 October 26th, 2017

@mySong cool

load more
User Profile: Pacman1977
Pacman1977 October 26th, 2017

Hoping my job opportunities pick up with the interview tomorrow

User Profile: Rsmoody58
Rsmoody58 October 26th, 2017

In the hospital for pneumonia

User Profile: helpfulHuman4993
helpfulHuman4993 October 26th, 2017

Ever since I had to leave treatment I've had some trouble leaving the house. It's because I'm feeling very lost. The good news is I recognize it. It's going to be harder for me to fight depression without therapy. I also know that I had a good reason to leave that modality. All they seem to do is reinforce that I was sick and that was not positive for me. The price I'm paying right now is more loneliness and more isolation.

User Profile: limegreenLemon5921
limegreenLemon5921 October 26th, 2017

Drama going on.

User Profile: hspteacher
hspteacher October 26th, 2017

How if i don

User Profile: Camelia8935
Camelia8935 October 26th, 2017

Find a way to reach my dream to be a doctor

User Profile: Aba0808
Aba0808 October 26th, 2017

Having a panic episode. Trying to distract myself enough to calm down and sleep

User Profile: missymaybelline
missymaybelline October 26th, 2017

This one guy who I had/have a massive crush on, but only noticed me when I posted a photo in my bikini, and now we're talking- which I absolutely love, but I know it'll never amount to anything stable or healthy

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 October 26th, 2017

My confidence