Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: AquaMarina459
AquaMarina459 October 26th, 2017

Slightly dreading this upcoming weekend, because my best friend is going home for the weekend to celebrate his birthday (we both live in dorms at our university) and all of my other friends seem to be busy. I want to be happy/excited for my best friends birthday, but I also know Ill be lonely while hes having fun... :/

User Profile: LunasCares
LunasCares October 26th, 2017

Carolina?

User Profile: Chuckp53
Chuckp53 October 26th, 2017

I returned to meditation today, and what a difference it made in my perspective. I am a lifelong meditator, using meditation to calm emotions, grow closer to God, and gain insights into my own mind and the deeper workings of the universe. The only reason to stop meditation is laziness, and there is every reason to do it. It makes for a better, deeper, richer life.

User Profile: adaptableWalker2958
adaptableWalker2958 October 26th, 2017

I feel like I

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 October 26th, 2017

How fast time is going by.

User Profile: calmShip9866
calmShip9866 October 26th, 2017

....I could be alone and no one would notice because I'm so distant from everyone, yet I love to be loved. I'm selfish until I make someone happy. Then I don't want to be alone. I want to keep making others happy. But I'm just not that kind of person that is good at it

User Profile: crystallinehope
crystallinehope October 26th, 2017

my mom told me that she missed the me who was cheerful and bright. but i've always been under constany stress and now i'm too tired. it's just that it was hidden quite well.

User Profile: Vectorplum
Vectorplum October 26th, 2017

I'm worried my only friend will not be going to school tomorrow, I always worry about that. I'm too attached but I don't want to hurt her I need her

User Profile: summer001
summer001 October 26th, 2017

Today is our 9th month wedding monthsary. Yeah i do count even in months.. And it was like my husband forgot to greet me every monthsary from first monthsary up to this 9th. It makes me really sad, should i be worried about that already? Im so scared of what might happened, im too much thinking about our relationship.

User Profile: Jfayeblackwell14
Jfayeblackwell14 October 26th, 2017

Writing my life story for my recovery