Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: Lynerai
Lynerai October 26th, 2017

How can a person be so cruel in such a short time after 30 years of a friendship and marriage.

User Profile: HarmoniousBlessing
HarmoniousBlessing October 26th, 2017

Gosh! I need to remember who and what I'm dealing with. I need to remember not to be drawn into a fight with a pig in a pigsty. I need to remember to keep my cool and not stoop to his level. I need to remember to pick my battles wisely and not to be drawn into the moment. I need to remember that it's okay to walk away from an immature conversation. I need to remember all these in the moment when the pressure is on. How do I do it? The chronicles of living with a Narc...

User Profile: spaceboyonearth
spaceboyonearth October 26th, 2017

Lots but mainly that I've slacked off and now I'm going to have multiple teachers dissapointed in me

User Profile: aobley
aobley October 26th, 2017

I want to get professional help but it

1 reply
User Profile: Miyako5
Miyako5 October 26th, 2017

@aobley mental health is just as important as physical. Don

load more
User Profile: Miyako5
Miyako5 October 26th, 2017

Just thinking about all of the homework I keep procrastinating stresses me out to no end, yet I don

User Profile: compassionateLand1402
compassionateLand1402 October 26th, 2017

I

User Profile: anonymousisme
anonymousisme October 26th, 2017

I don't know how to get out of a house on fire that I'm emotionally living in.

User Profile: practicalgrapefruit
practicalgrapefruit October 26th, 2017

I'm eating this really terrible pink cereal. It's really bad haha.

User Profile: Kist
Kist October 26th, 2017

Im worried about my friends.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 October 26th, 2017

I feels want me miserable. .,. I can't keep boyfriend's or friend. Now I have computer problem and can't write. One more thing goes wrong, and I will have to lock myself up.

1 reply
User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 26th, 2017

@Rebekahwriter13

@hug@

load more