Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: Deechotia02
Deechotia02 October 26th, 2017

Food

User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 26th, 2017

Being out of a relationship.... day 22, at first I felt like I was drowning. Like really drowning I was out of breath the first few days, the feeling of anxiety you got as a child when you swam too deep and thought you were going to die... I felt that after my relationship crashed and burned like one of those cheap ass airplanes you buy at Frys electronics... now I've drowned. The anxiety is gone and I don't feel my emotional breath any more I'm just floating

User Profile: funnySong16
funnySong16 October 26th, 2017

Start the day with a good cup of coffee

User Profile: PizzaIsNice777
PizzaIsNice777 October 26th, 2017

Im thinking about all of the people Ive met that have changed how I view the world.

User Profile: AnisiaCocanMA
AnisiaCocanMA October 26th, 2017

Be happy!

User Profile: optimisticTiger9868
optimisticTiger9868 October 26th, 2017

I feel everything goes wrong with me. I have almost closed myself up from everything. Left with 0 people in my life mostly because I dont allow them into my life or rather do not feel like. I have forgotten to enjoy. My life has become dull.

User Profile: Itsybitsyspider91
Itsybitsyspider91 October 26th, 2017

I'm awake in the middle of my night. I am feeling nervous about work. I really have to restrict myself so I can set up proper boundaries instead of living work 24/7.

User Profile: R1ch2rd
R1ch2rd October 26th, 2017

I really miss my best friend

User Profile: LaLa1373
LaLa1373 October 26th, 2017

Why is it so hard to sleep

User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 October 26th, 2017

Wondering how to move forward with my career when my line manager basically told me that I should look for a job with less responsibility because of how I am at the moment (making huge steps dealing with my issues and the past, but all that is seen is an inability to cope which is being projected into the future unfairly).