Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: imaginativebanana343
imaginativebanana343 October 26th, 2017

will I make it?

1 reply
User Profile: SweetBubblegum
SweetBubblegum October 26th, 2017

@imaginativebanana343 you will :)

load more
User Profile: Sandoval
Sandoval October 26th, 2017

One thing that is on my mind right now is Cutting

2 replies
User Profile: IntuitiveTiger94
IntuitiveTiger94 October 26th, 2017

@Sandoval

<3heart

1 reply
User Profile: Sandoval
Sandoval October 26th, 2017

@Serg77

thanks

load more
load more
User Profile: sincerelyrose
sincerelyrose October 26th, 2017

Another sleepless night, wishing he was by my side.

User Profile: helpfulBlueberry3503
helpfulBlueberry3503 October 26th, 2017

Go to home

User Profile: Nonsane
Nonsane October 26th, 2017

Having an artblock

User Profile: KawaiisterListens
KawaiisterListens October 26th, 2017

I keep thinking of how I've pronounced 'epitome' wrong all my life xDD

1 reply
User Profile: KawaiisterListens
KawaiisterListens October 26th, 2017

@KawaiisterListens

like, I said 'eh-pih-tohm' instead 'eh-pih-toh-mee' and I only found out yesterday

load more
User Profile: JellyfishCatcher
JellyfishCatcher October 26th, 2017

I really wish i had someone to talk to

User Profile: ViaSmiley
ViaSmiley October 26th, 2017

Freedom

1 reply
October 26th, 2017

@LightFree

Freedom would be great right now

load more
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond October 26th, 2017

I found a rotten egg... And it has my stomach all messed up right now.

User Profile: Babytree
Babytree October 26th, 2017

Life is extremely difficult