Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: disappointedlady2017
disappointedlady2017 October 26th, 2017

Stress

User Profile: crimsonNorth187
crimsonNorth187 October 26th, 2017

Who's the mother in How I Met Your Mother.

1 reply
User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 26th, 2017

@crimsonNorth187

lol

load more
User Profile: lookingforward123
lookingforward123 October 26th, 2017

Scattered

User Profile: Faure
Faure October 26th, 2017

What does my cat really think about me ?

User Profile: ruffneckred
ruffneckred October 26th, 2017

Bills

User Profile: ranicka
ranicka October 26th, 2017

i feeling sad for reasons that i dont know

User Profile: SunnyLionFlower
SunnyLionFlower October 26th, 2017

Worried about my date tomorrow. Why is he so excited to meet me? What will we talk about? What does he expect from me?

User Profile: ComeChatWithShorty01
ComeChatWithShorty01 October 26th, 2017

What's on my mind?

The thought that I miss my partner and I got myself into trouble today but I'm scared about that fact I was such a fool to get myself into trouble & now I have to tell him somehow, I just don't like telling him down. Makes me feel terrible.

User Profile: Thump
Thump October 26th, 2017

Career

User Profile: straightforwardCake373
straightforwardCake373 October 26th, 2017

I desperately need something to be happy about..something to look forward too