Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: XHamletX
XHamletX October 26th, 2017

Anger! Lot of anger!

User Profile: Luca30pm
Luca30pm October 26th, 2017

Just getting back into the groove of things....life, music, fun, a different job, new place to live.

I want and need to make a lot of changes.

User Profile: Ky44
Ky44 October 26th, 2017

it's 2AM, i haven't slept, and i have a conference with my teacher and parents today.

User Profile: OmegaZ
OmegaZ October 26th, 2017

How I am going to forgive and move on from sexual harassment.

User Profile: TaraAmethyst
TaraAmethyst October 26th, 2017

My life is a raging dupster fire!

User Profile: HarmoniousBlessing
HarmoniousBlessing October 26th, 2017

Sometimes it really helps to talk things through with some who understands. I got a different perspective on what it is that my husband is going through. I have moved from judgement to compassion. His behaviour is still unacceptable and I practiced some healthier ways to respond and I hope they will come to me at the right time. In the meantime, help is still out there.

User Profile: verytinylittleturtle
verytinylittleturtle October 26th, 2017

I've been struggling with seeing other people with no motivation or drive. It drives me insane.

3 replies
User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 26th, 2017

@verytinylittleturtle

Ooh. That bothers me too. But only because I know I'm not fully living up to my own drive. So when I see others display that and not care, it makes me remember I'm not so different. Hopefully that's not how it is for you.

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 October 26th, 2017

@verytinylittleturtle U sound like my husband! He is so eager to criticize ppl that have no particular goals in life or no steady job at the moment. No one is perfect and we do not know all of their past and struggle so we cannot judge! I think you and my husband have to big of an ego, but feel guilty about something. Did you screw up when you were young? Now you're doing good, so you want to talk crap about others. Yea .. my husband is very much like that. He is critical to me as well even when I take a day off. Why are you both so much into yourselves? What is really bothering you?

User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 26th, 2017

@verytinylittleturtle

I can't even fathom trying to do that. @hug@

load more
User Profile: SanityRing
SanityRing October 26th, 2017

Why do people feel it's okay to interrupt (and make you feel guilty about) your moments of happiness because they're so focused on maximising their own and are making you the obstacle to it?

User Profile: Tyrofant
Tyrofant October 26th, 2017

Out of two people, I can't make one happy without upsetting the other

User Profile: empathicfern18
empathicfern18 October 26th, 2017

After finally leaving my second abusive relationship in a row, I am starting to fear the world.