Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: CinnamonRoll10
CinnamonRoll10 October 27th, 2017

That Im a failure, and that I ruined the one good thing I had in my life. I feel empty and soulless and loveless

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 October 27th, 2017

How I can't keep holding my feelings in. I know I can't say what I am thinking either.

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 October 27th, 2017

Feeling ugly. Im having a lot of problems with my face right now and I dont know why and its making me extremely insecure.

User Profile: LinaWorld
LinaWorld October 27th, 2017

What's on my mind right now would have to be my last (and first, actually) Listener encounter... I recently talked to a Listener about LGBTQ+ problems and I felt disrespected and they said some really hurtful things. I feel even more depressed now about the whole situation and feel alone.

User Profile: Rsmoody58
Rsmoody58 October 27th, 2017

I am currently in the hospital. I have had another bout of pneumonia. A year ago I had the flu and developed pneumonia along with it. I suffered respiratory failure and almost died. I spent 11 days in the ICU. Being back here is very tough. It makes me sad to know I have caused some of this by smoking heavy for years. COPD will not go away and I suffered debilitating PTSD so I just didn't care. Now I do care as I finally am starting to feel better. Wow, it is sad what a person can do to themselves.

User Profile: Rsmoody58
Rsmoody58 October 27th, 2017

Getting well

User Profile: zeee1288
zeee1288 October 27th, 2017

Letting him go was perhaps the most painful thing I've been through, and I've been through a lot. But here's to putting myself first after years of hurting for a love that was never there in the first place.

1 reply
User Profile: Candy98
Candy98 October 27th, 2017

@zeee1288

I hope one day I can feel like you. But I've been crying all day. My life feels empty without him. :"( it's like a part of me just died..

load more
User Profile: CarissasHereToTalk
CarissasHereToTalk October 27th, 2017

I've been thinking a lot about aging and the fact that everything dies eventually. I used to find a lot of beauty in it, and I'm slowly starting to become more and more nervous about it.

User Profile: isantamaria1
isantamaria1 October 27th, 2017

not enough time

User Profile: SardonicPsycho
SardonicPsycho October 27th, 2017

I'm scared and sad