Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: NaeNae99
NaeNae99 October 27th, 2017

Homework

User Profile: lovingChestnut4702
lovingChestnut4702 October 27th, 2017

that boyindecision

User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 October 27th, 2017

Today I am 10 months clean and sober :)

2 replies
User Profile: Peachyweachy
Peachyweachy October 27th, 2017

Congratulations!!! @philosophicalShip9444

User Profile: niceVase9360
niceVase9360 October 27th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444 That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

load more
User Profile: Humanagain
Humanagain October 27th, 2017

How to deal with loving 2 people

User Profile: AfricanSun
AfricanSun October 27th, 2017

Where to go from here???

User Profile: llychee
llychee October 27th, 2017

I hate being so tired and confused with myself and what to do. I just keep feeling like I

1 reply
User Profile: understandingCamp7132
understandingCamp7132 October 27th, 2017

I usually feel the same way..but we need to stand stronger..we need to go on with our lives..we are all in this together..together we strong...keep ur faith up...@llychee

load more
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim October 27th, 2017

I'm baffled as I contemplate the amount of people who use faith as a method of coming to knowledge and shocked at how few consider it an unreliable method of believing true things worldwide, by comparison. What couldn't you believe using faith alone?

User Profile: BadgerPurple
BadgerPurple October 27th, 2017

Homework and work

User Profile: Peachyweachy
Peachyweachy October 27th, 2017

I just can't stop thinking about how little I matter and how much nobody gives a shit.

1 reply
User Profile: understandingCamp7132
understandingCamp7132 October 27th, 2017

My whole life i was made to believe that i am no good at all..that is my weakness that helped me grew stronger..proving them all that i am good enough and better than other people..@Peachyweachy

load more
User Profile: nellemartineaux
nellemartineaux October 27th, 2017

Survival. I feel uneasy. I need to find a way out of this house and make a better life for myself.

1 reply
User Profile: understandingCamp7132
understandingCamp7132 October 27th, 2017

Go out.fix your hair.have a dog..you can do it@nellemartineaux

load more