Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: Toni1172
Toni1172 October 28th, 2017

My relationship stresses me out!

1 reply
User Profile: anjsanity0926
anjsanity0926 October 28th, 2017

@Toni1172 It

load more
User Profile: Fauxrobot
Fauxrobot October 28th, 2017

How being alone shouldn't feel this bad. I should learn how to be happy while by myself

User Profile: anjsanity0926
anjsanity0926 October 28th, 2017

A lot of people are suffering now a days with their life. We should be grateful even with the small things that we have!

User Profile: loyalThinker302
loyalThinker302 October 28th, 2017

All the things I have coming up within the next two weeks that Im very excited for

User Profile: Ume02
Ume02 October 29th, 2017

Where will I be when I die

User Profile: neatPineapple3940
neatPineapple3940 October 29th, 2017

Im hurting

User Profile: straightforwardCake373
straightforwardCake373 October 29th, 2017

I want unconditional love and support consistently...

User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 October 29th, 2017

I"m feeling tired and lazy. Wondering if I will accomplish all I want to do today. I guess I will take baby steps to get stuff done.

User Profile: Vnz
Vnz October 29th, 2017

Jealousy, sadness, and loneliness

User Profile: Hope91017
Hope91017 October 30th, 2017

-I should stretch

-will he text

-what is he doing?

-the rain is nice

-Im really glad things went better today.