Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's On Your Mind?

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 29th, 2017

smileyHello Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea smiley

This morning, suddenly my Listener account got unapproved. IDK why? Then, I submitted review and account restored but found that my all forum posts created and shared by you all seem like deleted. Disappointing thing for me!

But, then I thought that good thing is that I got my account restored, i.e. I'm with you right here, right now! I got an opportunity!

So, I am grateful for this today!

What's On Your Mind?

Share below with us!

@Laura @Anomalia @Amelia @MonBon @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @caringsoul18, @chocoholic247, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fearlesslake610, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @KeenEar96, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1

784
User Profile: funnySong16
funnySong16 December 14th, 2017

Its taking so long to Climb that ladder will you ever get to the top there is always another step one day we will get there

User Profile: tidyJar6514
tidyJar6514 December 14th, 2017

Last year of school so very important or college . I need Good grades and i need to make some people proud and i need to also let some people know that i can do something and he someone . I also need to make myself a good life and a clear way and goal ahead. But it's hard and I'm not strong enough to do make all that come true

User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 December 15th, 2017

whats on your mind? every christmas i try to help one poor kid to have a box filled with all stationary and give them ribbon tied nice box the child on receiving his or her smiles so happy ...that expression is priceless.i started it long before still making one kids happiness in all...

LOVE IS FOOLISHNESS OF MEN,AND THE WISDOM OF GOD.VICTOR HUGO,LES MISERABLES.

AN UNEXAMINED LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING - SOCRATES.

LIFE IS 10 PERCENT WHAT HAPPENED TO US AND 90 PERCENT HOW WE REACT TO IT.- DENNIS

4 replies
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 15th, 2017

@warmheartedPlace6008

"LOVE IS FOOLISHNESS OF MEN"- not quite true right?, even animals love us, love is what connects us all together, love is what differentiates the living from the artificial intelligence, also aren't you helping those poor kids out of love?

Here's what Immanuel Kant has to say,

I almost forgot, also here's what Bertrand Russell says:

2 replies
User Profile: warmheartedPlace6008
warmheartedPlace6008 December 15th, 2017

@observeroflife amazing statements and nicely put together with pictures of the statement.thank you.im gald i got a friend in here.thank you so much and keep reading .good luck.

1 reply
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 15th, 2017

@warmheartedPlace6008

You are welcomesmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 15th, 2017

@warmheartedPlace6008

It's really divine how you are helping those poor kids, I can clearly imagine how they'd smile and run toward you when they see presents in your hand!smiley

load more
User Profile: Morfo66
Morfo66 December 15th, 2017

I'm very happy to start to make myself whole again after all these years of not being that way.The realization that it's safe to be whole and that I can mend myself back together, get to finally know myself and who I'm brings some happy tears to my eyes.

2 replies
User Profile: observeroflife
observeroflife December 15th, 2017

@Morfo66

Yeah I can feel that, surpriseIn all honsety and coincidentally I'm feeling the same today!

1 reply
User Profile: Morfo66
Morfo66 December 15th, 2017

@observeroflife

wow!<3 that's amazing!

load more
load more
User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond December 15th, 2017

Well that I am glad I did some exercises just a while ago and now I want to get out of this apartment for a bit in the afternoon.

User Profile: MeMyselfAndHer
MeMyselfAndHer January 5th, 2018

Things are changing...life is still a challenge, but maybe I see a light at the end of this tunnel...I think I do...

User Profile: lostlitllebutterfly2
lostlitllebutterfly2 January 5th, 2018

@ASilentObserver most of the time I daydream to avoid reality but right now it's "What the h do i do?" "Why am'I trying?" and how some people are liars.... but still I get fooled

User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 January 5th, 2018

Feel like I lost my many important things.

User Profile: fearlessNectarine1448
fearlessNectarine1448 January 9th, 2018

Sometimes I think I have too much on my mind... one of the main things... disappointing my girlfriend... she does so much to support me and I feel like I dont appreciate her enough.

User Profile: MeMyselfAndHer
MeMyselfAndHer January 9th, 2018

On my mind tonight...

...I met a guy...I just want to have sex with him til I fuckin