What's one skill you're most proud of?
Okay let's state the obvious first: you, reading this, you're special \(^-^)/
And if you have a talent or skill that you can identify yourself with, you should be proud of that ability! Because it's what makes you unique ♡
So I would love to know what skill you're working on and/or have mastered, that you're most proud of. Also, It can be more than one skill! Go ahead!

@DaisyDaph
Great question.
The skill I am the most proud of is...
I learned how to use the internet as a sort of massive resource to...
1) learn things on my own,
2) help me solve difficult problems,
3) help me understand the world better, and also myself,
4) help me find useful free web tools and resources that make my life better.
For example, I learned how to...
Write Visual Basic programming online and that helped me at work do things other people couldn't do.
Write JavaScript programming online and that enabled me to optimize my web browser and also create personal apps that help me.
Use the internet to find leading edge solutions for work and also best practices. That helped me with my job a lot.
Analyze my diet and how to get balanced nutrients at a very low cost.
Finding answers to my health questions and that helped me solve a lot of health problems like how to get good sleep.
Fix my car and that saved me lots of money.
Do my own taxes and found great tax computation tools also and that saved me lots of money.
Stretch and do fun movement activities at home and that keeps my happy by doing new things I like.
So now I can find answers to my questions on the web very quickly with my new skills and knowledge.
I know which web sites are good resources.
I know how to use search tricks to get refined results that get me answers quicker.
Please forgive any typos above.
@7motivation That's amazing!! Honestly, that was such a well written explanation. I am glad that your skill of using the internet has led to you reaping several benefits such as programming and doing various tasks. It's also a good way of showing how useful the internet can be. Thank you so much for sharing your skills with us! They're really uplifting and exceptional 
@DaisyDaph
Thanks. I like sharing here because...
I can help others with the many resources and ideas I found that at least helped me...
Being here helps me focus on things I already want to do or improve...
Being here makes me want to do things better and improve my solutions even more.