Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was the last thing you fell in love with?

User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace June 10th, 2021

Love is everywhere around us! The media often portrays love to be of just one kind, we are either in love with someone romantically or we are not "loving" someone/something. Yet love is everywhere and love IS everything!

Share with us below, what you are in love with at present!

You blossom under kindness, don't you? Like a rose.

12
User Profile: wittyEyes9729
wittyEyes9729 June 10th, 2021

I don’t wanna make this thread sad but I’d have to say my ex 🥲

1 reply
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP June 10th, 2021

@wittyEyes9729

Hi there, Eyes! ❤️ Thank you for sharing with us. Don't worry at all, you didn't make the thread sad. Even our exes are people we loved in the past. Sometimes relationships don't continue but that doesn't mean our love for them just vanishes either. It takes great awareness and courage to accept that you loved something deeply and still might! I am happy to know you had someone you loved ❤️ Hoping you're well and have more things and people to fall in love with!

load more
User Profile: DaisyDaph
DaisyDaph June 10th, 2021

@lueurspace

What a lovely question lueur! 🌼 I love how you mentioned that social media portrays love as either romantically or the other mainstream ones we know; and that love is everywhere!! ❤️

That means we fall in love with many things that delight and inspire us! The last thing I fell in love with, that I would like to mention here, is my group of friends. It may sound cliche, but whenever I witness them getting along with each other; reveling and living in the presence of each other, it just makes me so happy. Seeing as how we all came together from individual backgrounds, with our own personal stories and insights to bring to the table. That, along with where we are now and the bond we share despite the distance (after having moved places) and little quarrels we have had. It is truly wholesome and I am grateful for it.

1 reply
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP June 10th, 2021

@DaisyDaph

Thank you so much for participating in the icebreaker, Daph! Red heart I am always happy to see you in the forums!

I admire the way you describe it, and I agree we can fall in love with many things that delight and inspire us! Oh my, group of friends sounds amazing! It doesn't sounds cliche, in fact it's such a great answer. I agree, it's beautiful to have our group of friends come together and share their stories, laugh with each other, have little quarrels, share so much time and keep each other company. There are differences between us for sure, but seeing people together definitely feels magical! Red heart Lovely, answer, Daph, thank you for sharing! Made me think of my friend circle too!

You blossom under kindness, don't you? Like a rose.

load more
User Profile: tanishtha
tanishtha June 10th, 2021

Idk but loosing a person who is your best friend and also more then a friend to whom you had fallen for seriously hurts dammn a lot... 😭😰

1 reply
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP June 22nd, 2021

@tanishtha

Hi there Tanishtha, I am sorry for such a late response.

I truly understand that losing our best friend and perhaps someone you were really into feelings heartbreaking. I have had moments and I have lost connections where it felt like things just won't ever be the same for me. I hope that you can look back at this relationship and also see some good sides to it. When we often stress about why something ended, we forget to consider that it was beautiful that it happened at all. I know the thought may not be as comforting to hear as of now, but please just hang in there Red heart I am sure there are countless things and people waiting for you to fall in love with them. I am wishing you well, Tanishtha *sending you a lot of comfort hugs*

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?

load more
June 24th, 2021
@lueurspace

I am choosing to, on purpose not read any other previous responses first.

For me, I am in love with just loving people for themselves, understanding them, accepting them, just love itself. I know I did not know or understand this type of love at all when younger. But, as I have gotten older, it is differet. It is not the same at all as what young people want and expect. It is so very different. Just loving people for them is entirely different. I do not want anything back or expect anything from them. I just want to be good to them. It must be something that you can ony grow into i guess.
5 replies
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 24th, 2021

I love yall for loving others @Amelia2324 ❤🤗

2 replies
June 24th, 2021
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much Sun, that is much kind and means a lot, especially coming from you, Sun. Hugs Sun
1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 24th, 2021

Aww , hugs hugssss 🤗❤🤗 @Amelia2324

load more
load more
User Profile: lueurspace
lueurspace OP June 24th, 2021

@Amelia2324

I am glad you wanted to write your own response first, Amelia! Red heart

I love how you bring up the idea of "growing in love with someone" as opposed to falling in love with someone. I absolutely love your response to this! I love people too, especially when they are just being themselves and it's like they are so clueless of countless things they do, I find it very cute about people, how they just never realize how beautiful they can look to another person. You sound like such a loving person who cares so much, I honestly admire that a lot about you! I love people who find beauty in the ordinary because "It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary." Red heart Thank you so much for sharing!

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?

1 reply
June 24th, 2021
@lueurspace

with alll the sweet, well meant things to you lueruspace, special hugs for you
load more
load more