Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

When you start a new day, what is that motivates you the most?

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence April 9th, 2018

Hello everyone! heart

When you start a new day, what is that motivates you the most?

33
User Profile: calmPerson8924
calmPerson8924 April 9th, 2018

In the morning, I split in two roads mentally. One is doing the routine of the day: breakfast, skipping exercise, walking the dog, showering, etc.. the other is thanking god for I have, thinking how can I give my kid the same lessons I got in life but without the suffering I went by, try to do good, learn something new about the world we live in and aim to lessen the pain of others.

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP April 10th, 2018

@calmPerson8924

Hello there! Thanks for sharing! yes

load more
April 16th, 2018

birds chirping

User Profile: MeaningfulSilence
MeaningfulSilence OP April 16th, 2018

@Enchantra

Nice Enchantra!

load more
User Profile: incognitoknight0101
incognitoknight0101 April 17th, 2018

To live a creative life we must lose our fear of being wrong.

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 April 17th, 2018

Knowing I'm one day closer to death and not having to deal with my depressed brain any more.