Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where do you want to build your dream house? Countryside or City!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 5th, 2017

Hi Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea,

I hope you are doing well and your weekend was awesome. I appreciate your presence and contribution here. heart

You see everyone's dream to have own house somewhere in this world. smiley

So, my question to you is,

Where do you want to build your dream house?

Countryside or City? In same country, place, or somewhere else?

And WHY?

Share your dream house plans with us and let's see how many of us could be your neigbour? cheeky

@Laura @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @chocoholic247,@crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @jovialone, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1 @SmileyPower, @Sunfern @MusicalMagic @Moon @Fruitysmiles21, @JaydenIsHere

41
User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti September 8th, 2017

My dream house near the river near the mountains,near the sky cheeky

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 9th, 2017

@JovialOne Sounds awesome! :)

load more
User Profile: Peachsicle
Peachsicle September 24th, 2017

Countryside.

I already live in the countryside and I love it, but we're still quite close to a town. When we next move, I'm hoping to go further out, like in the mountains.

Why? Because I find nature to be so good for my mental health, not to mention the fact it's beautiful! I love walking, hiking, seeing wildlife, taking pictures, and it all helps me so much with feeling happier and less anxious.