Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where do you want to build your dream house? Countryside or City!

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver September 5th, 2017

Hi Lovely Peeps of 7CupsOfTea,

I hope you are doing well and your weekend was awesome. I appreciate your presence and contribution here. heart

You see everyone's dream to have own house somewhere in this world. smiley

So, my question to you is,

Where do you want to build your dream house?

Countryside or City? In same country, place, or somewhere else?

And WHY?

Share your dream house plans with us and let's see how many of us could be your neigbour? cheeky

@Laura @Beyoutywithin, @fluffyunicorns84, @passionatepeyton, @adaptivelight27, @alfalfasproutdeux, @AllisonE, @ASilentObserver, @beyoutifullife, @blissfulheart99, @bookworm4, @bouncywaterfall89, @bunbuns, @bravetalker56, @callmefriend, @chocoholic247,@crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @crazykat1984, @compassion4you14, @coolvibes, @dancingstrawberry34, @Eccho, @essdee, @EtherealFeathers, @euphonic, @exuberantyou, @Fiercelyalive, @finleytews, @gentledew96, @harsvin, @helping2findaway, @jovialone, @KSWQueen, @kvo8, @littlepony, @melanatedspirit1, @Msgoody2shoes, @nourrirvotreame, @PalmTreesNRainbows, @Peace, @peachsicle, @promotingwellness, @safeandsoundta, @scenicwaterfall93, @sensitiveshade5337, @solabee, @SpunkyMonkey100, @sunflower700, @tazcares, @unicornbunny, @uniquebeauty97, @yourfriendforever, @nature777, @1alwaysthere1 @SmileyPower, @Sunfern @MusicalMagic @Moon @Fruitysmiles21, @JaydenIsHere

41
User Profile: No715
No715 September 5th, 2017

@ASilentObserver

I think i would build my house in the countryside, but not too far away from the city ^^ because i would love to live somewhere where when you open you window you only see the nature, and you can get some good fresh air.

I think i would live in England, London; i don't know, i've always felt attracted to this city even though i never visited it (i will one day !! laugh).

Where i live (in France), i am in the middle of both, like one side is the city and the other is the contryside and i love it.

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 5th, 2017

@No715 Yay! laugh Let's wait and see who all are your potential neigbors. angel

1 reply
User Profile: No715
No715 September 5th, 2017

@ASilentObserver

yay ! i can't wait laugh

load more
September 8th, 2017

@No715 that sounds really lovely. I actually really like the idea of living close to the city, but not too close. I think that's awesome. I don't have any specific place I'd want to live. . . but your place has given me some ideas on where I could build a dream house and everything. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

load more
User Profile: SunFlower700
SunFlower700 September 5th, 2017

Let's make it realistic:)

My dream house will be in the city and in the same country I'm living now.

It will have 2 floors and a big yard where I can do so many things and it will have some beautiful amazing plants.

I love country side but I need my house near to my work place so I'm choosing the city.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 5th, 2017

@SunFlower700 Awesome Sunflower! laugh

load more
User Profile: SpeedyHare
SpeedyHare September 5th, 2017

My dream house would be in city and same country when I was born. It

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 5th, 2017

@adaptiveLight27 Wow! Cool thing! Light!

load more
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain September 5th, 2017

My dream house is allergen proof and in a city where there's lots of food variety and low cost of living....oh and somehow I'm able to have cats without being allergic to them like I am now.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 5th, 2017

@CoinFountain Thats lovely Coin! :)

load more
User Profile: kvo8
kvo8 September 5th, 2017

Honestly I don't think i have a dream house. To me it doesn't matter where i am or what i have for a house, it matters what is in that house to make it a home. Such as a loving spouse, a thousand cats, maybe a dog :p

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 7th, 2017

@kvo8 Absolutely Kvo! Loved that viewpoint! Thank you!

load more
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway September 5th, 2017

@ASilentObserver .. country :p i am a small town country girl, so i love the peace and quiet, plus that awesome bond that i feel the city life misses.. :D :D MY home i would like relaxation in the country side...

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 7th, 2017

@Helping2findAway Awesome Helping. Probably I may become your potential neighbor. :p

2 replies
User Profile: Helping2findaway
Helping2findaway September 8th, 2017

@ASilentObserver.. yay how fun that would be

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 8th, 2017

@Helping2findAway :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen September 6th, 2017

@ASilentObserver Actually, this past year or so, I kinda feel like I just wanna stay in my house, or get a similar one to this. I stay in a masionette, so like 2 storeys, but also apartment style. It's really nice here, with very friendly neighbors, especially since my parents have lived here for 30 years and most of them seen me grow up.

And hope you're having a lovely week too 😘 Had fun talking about this, because I haven't really shared this with anyone haha.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 7th, 2017

@KSWQueen Wow! KSW, Awesome!

1 reply
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen September 7th, 2017

@ASilentObserver haha thanks. I'm really praying they wouldn't knock down this type of apartments to make other high-rise apartments, and especially since they've stopped building them.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 7th, 2017

@KSWQueen hmm My best wishes with you

1 reply
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen September 8th, 2017

@ASilentObserver thank you. Really appreciate it :)

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 8th, 2017

@KSWQueen heart

1 reply
User Profile: KSWQueen
KSWQueen September 8th, 2017

@ASilentObserver 💗

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta September 6th, 2017

Honestly, I want my dreamhouse to be near the beach. Probably in a small town, not a city. I live in the United States, so it'd be in TX, CA, or MA. That's based on where I currently live, where my boyfriend lives, and where I grew up.

2 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 7th, 2017

@safeandsoundta hmm! sounds interesting Safe! All the best wishes to you!

2 replies
User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta September 9th, 2017

@ASilentObserver Thanks!

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 14th, 2017

@safeandsoundta heart

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TheWanderer27
TheWanderer27 September 8th, 2017

In a different country, far into the countryside. Surrounded by forest, and by a lake.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 8th, 2017

@TheWanderer27 Sounds peaceful! :)

load more
User Profile: BlazyThePony
BlazyThePony September 8th, 2017

My dream house. Now that I think of it, thers are many options! I thinl my favorite one is a small flat in a quiet town, maybe somewhere in Iceland? I'd love to have a Grand Piano... and lots of weird music stuff. Maybe some cats, and a Huge window to look at when it's night time.

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 8th, 2017

@BlazyThePony Yay! Piano! Awesome!

3 replies
User Profile: BlazyThePony
BlazyThePony September 8th, 2017

@ASilentObserver I know! I mean I'd love to play and make people happy when they heard it!

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 8th, 2017

@BlazyThePony I want piano lessons! :)

3 replies
User Profile: BlazyThePony
BlazyThePony September 8th, 2017

@ASilentObserver actually it's much easier than you think. You kust need a little bit of discipline, and it's also really fun. Personally I enjoy playing ost's (because I'm a neeeeeerd). You should totally give it a try! Music is one of the most wonderful things in this world.

3 replies
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 9th, 2017

@BlazyThePony Thats true Blazy. With discipline one can learn anything. But as it is new for me and I wish to learn it. So probably one day I'll learn it.

2 replies
User Profile: BlazyThePony
BlazyThePony September 9th, 2017

@ASilentObserver I wish you do, you'll find an icredible way to express yourself trough music.

1 reply
User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver OP September 9th, 2017

@BlazyThePony I wish too Blazy. I can play guitar. :p But curious to learn Piano

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more