Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who is the most inspirational person to you?

User Profile: BeyondTheInfinity
BeyondTheInfinity April 8th, 2018

Who is the most inspirational person to you?

25
User Profile: Avaboo
Avaboo January 24th, 2019

there are many people who inspire me. like my family and friends!

User Profile: mymric
mymric February 2nd, 2019

All people who keep to their goals and succeed.

User Profile: molliejane92
molliejane92 February 3rd, 2019

Who is the most inspirational person to you?

My college psych professor because she is fully herself and loves life.

User Profile: GirlOnlineIRL
GirlOnlineIRL February 3rd, 2019

@BeyondTheInfinity My best friend inspires me because she's just a shining ray of hope in everything she does. Not only is she so intelligent and empathetic and self aware, but she's also one of those rare genuinely good people. When she does something, she doesn't try and see how it could benefit her. Her #1 priority is if it is the right thing to do.

User Profile: MrsLoveJoy
MrsLoveJoy January 4th, 2020

@BeyondTheInfinity I imagine you can obtain this from any religion but for me I follow Jesus. I treat others the way he would. I recently waved at someone who threatened me. I didnt react so its bygones. I am able to take the hits from mean people in the name of Jesus. I like being a servant.

User Profile: Hanne00
Hanne00 February 26th, 2020

People that actively work towards their dreams and goals

User Profile: persistentartprenuer
persistentartprenuer February 26th, 2020

My boyfriend. The problem is when I tell him that, he doesn't really believe me. He just thinks I'm trying to flatter him

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 March 29th, 2020

Me.

User Profile: barncat
barncat March 29th, 2020

My 94yo mother. She always believed in me. Currently she resides in a memory care facility in Ohio- I say she has "happy dementia". Her role in life right now is sharing love and making the staff smile.

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 April 4th, 2020

Me.