Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a note for the person who motivates you! ❤

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia January 19th, 2021

Is there someone in your life who motivates you to do better? Write a wonderful note of admiration, gratitude or appreciation for them below in this thread!

If the person who motivates you is on 7cups, then do tag them to let them know they are doing great! heart

Blog Posts - Virginia Primary School

Also, please check out our Special Event post on motivation here: Positive Sources of Motivation

12
User Profile: Asher
Asher January 20th, 2021

@MidnightRaven999

Am tagging you as you been a motivation to be a better Quality Mentor around the organization.

2 replies
User Profile: MidnightRaven999
MidnightRaven999 January 21st, 2021

@Asherwolfice aw, you are so awesome!

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 25th, 2021

@Asherwolfice

Thanks for motivating the person who motivates you to be a better Mentor. heart

load more
User Profile: Asher
Asher January 20th, 2021

@AlwaysEli

I also have to tag you Eli, you're the one who motivated me to get into Group Support and become a better listener as well. I will never forget seeing your Sesame Street gif on the first day here when I meet you in the Listener Support Room, it was my inspiration to inspire others with the work I do on here.

2 replies
User Profile: starcrossedellie
starcrossedellie January 20th, 2021

@Asherwolfice

Oh this is so special! Thank you so much. I'm so glad I inspired you, you are doing a fantastic job 💖

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 25th, 2021

@Asherwolfice

So kind of you to be so motivating! heartyes

load more
User Profile: starcrossedellie
starcrossedellie January 20th, 2021

@MidnightRaven999

Jay, you have always been a continuing source of inspiration for the work I do here and I am so proud to call you my friend. You do a fantastic job as an ambassador and I hope to one day follow in your footsteps.

Meep! Pass it on 💖

2 replies
User Profile: MidnightRaven999
MidnightRaven999 January 21st, 2021

@AlwaysEli awwww thank you, you are so sweet!

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 25th, 2021

@AlwaysEli

It's so wonderful and kind of you to motivate the person who inspires you! heartangel

load more
User Profile: MidnightRaven999
MidnightRaven999 January 21st, 2021

imma tag a few people cuz there's just so many!

@EvelyneRose im tagging you, you've always been such a big influence on what i do here, we've been friends for such a long time, im so glad we know each other!

@Jenna you were one of my first motivators on this site, i saw you modding/helping in LSR and i wanted to be just like you in the future!

@Heather225 you are always so sweet, and even during difficult situations you manage to keep your cool, and you are always so respectful and nice. you have been such a big influnce on how i want to act and present myself on the site, and in real life!

@Power you have been another one of my biggest motivators, your passion for safety and your quick responses to messages is so awesome, and i've always looked up to you!

To all of the ones i mentioned above, thank you SO MUCH for being part of this site. you all are truly huge motivators for me, and i admire each and every one of you!

2 replies
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose January 21st, 2021

@MidnightRaven999

aww ❤️ I am so happy we met!

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 25th, 2021

@MidnightRaven999

Aw, it's so thoughtful of you to motivate mulitple people who you feel grateful for! heartyes

load more