Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You now have a lifetime supply of the last thing you bought! What was it?

User Profile: Aishah0812
Aishah0812 November 4th, 2022

🙂

19
User Profile: BumbleKitty
BumbleKitty November 5th, 2022

A chocolate bar. I now have a lifetime supply of chocolate. :)

User Profile: Bean007
Bean007 November 5th, 2022

Apples, so that I don't have to visit doctors any more🙃.

User Profile: Belle64
Belle64 November 5th, 2022

T shirts

User Profile: SoulPitstop
SoulPitstop November 5th, 2022

You now have a lifetime supply of the last thing you bought. What was it?

According to your question, if that's the last thing someone bought, then that means that person is already dead. If alive, then the transaction will continue in any other way possible. So there is no use in providing a lifetime supply to a dead person.

However, if that last thing will serve other living beings in any way, then it will be "an eraser" to rewrite their self-centered memories and unnecessary sophisticated lives, which harm other living beings. So, "an odourless eraser."

"To retreat mankind."

Remember, humans are better actors!

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii November 5th, 2022

@Aishah0812

Pizza, burgers, sprite and a sweater for my partner lol

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased November 5th, 2022

@Aishah0812

Cigarettes. Guess that'd save me a great deal of money.

November 5th, 2022

@Aishah0812 OMG I hope I don’t have to store a lifetime supply of Christmas wrapping paper. Why didn’t I buy gummy bears instead!

November 5th, 2022

@Aishah0812

Hi

The last thing I bought was Dog Food. Not sure I want a lifetime of it. Not sure the dog will either🤣

User Profile: KatieTheWingedOne
KatieTheWingedOne November 28th, 2022

@Aishah0812 Orange chocolate thins, I think I could live with that as a life time supply xD