Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You now have a lifetime supply of the last thing you bought! What was it?

User Profile: Aishah0812
Aishah0812 November 4th, 2022

🙂

19
User Profile: ElsBells7
ElsBells7 November 4th, 2022

Actually a lemon! So when life gives me a huge supply of lemons, I guess I’d better make a *** of a lot of lemonade 😂

User Profile: L1ly0ftheValley
L1ly0ftheValley November 4th, 2022

Oh yes, a laptop for gaming!

User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity November 5th, 2022

@Aishah0812 Grapes!

User Profile: Mari228
Mari228 November 5th, 2022

Uber which is pretty useful for me to get around like for work and outing lol

User Profile: sweetReeds2005
sweetReeds2005 November 5th, 2022

snickers


November 5th, 2022

@Aishah0812

A massive online food shop as I let my fridge and cupboards run empty.

User Profile: Kindlettering
Kindlettering November 5th, 2022

Boba milk tea lol

User Profile: conscientiousSpring8273
conscientiousSpring8273 November 5th, 2022

@Aishah0812

Kinder Bueno chocolate bars🍫

User Profile: navySugar5253
navySugar5253 November 5th, 2022

Chicken nuggets and french fries... don't know if that's the healthiest lifetime supply.

User Profile: justFarheen
justFarheen November 5th, 2022

Books!!! 😌😄😄