Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

if you were on a desert island with only one food, what would you pick?

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove November 19th, 2017

What would you pick if you could only choose one food? You can't go wrong with pizza ;)

@Cadence, @FluffyUnicorns84, @YayyySphere, @Jack, @beYOUtywithin,@Abdul92, @AdmirableSunshine29, @Amelia, @Always25, @AllNaturalheart64, @beyondtheBlues, @Blissfulheart99, @DancingAlong, @FrenchMarbles, @Glitterybaby, @Harsvin, @Raylajen, @Helping2findaway, @iKat, @Jarysa,@Matildah, @MissZ, @MizzybebeUnicorn, @Nagisa, @PassionatePeyton, @PacificSunrise, @PositiveStateOfMind, @ShadowFaerie, @Gazelle, @Specificsunrise, @Tranquilforever68, @StrengthLoveFaith, @VerdictEndgameOver, @bookworm4, @Jenna, @Adaydreamer, @AmityAllecra19, @Calmingstar, @ConsubstantialWrong, @SmileDandilion, @IreneDreamer, @txalant, @WonderfullForever38, @Wonderfullyyou, @DylanxKairi, @rumplesteeleskin, @ArwaS, @Dillion, @itsjustmekitty, @QuickJazz, , @canadagranger6, @Pixie, @tazcares, @littlepony,@Holmes54, @BurningEmber, @DancingStrawberry34, @Math2212, @SunFern, @Sunset7, @TheAsh, @FinleyTews, @adaptiveLight27, @thesavedgirl, @YourFriendforever, @InvaderStitch, @nikola96, @JovialOne, @BraveTalker56, @owllistentoyou, @TannDee, @Ren, @NicholasW, @Abhe86 @Ghost0fNightmares, @DurgaAngel, @greatfulHoney65@Amerespeck, @AmityAllecra19, @BlissfulSummer, @Brightheart993, @Emily619, @Flowersofhope, @Georgia, @Harrytheunicorn, @HarveyM, @Heartofgold2001, @Herequeerandcheering, @Hope2theRescue, @Hopelove21, @InfiniteSusana, @IreneDreamer, @IsaboeOfLumatere, @Joe2017, @Juniperstarfish1, @Justalover, @JustALover, @Katmae, @KatyRT, @Kayrosesnowflake, @Lucy, @Plantkissed, @RenaMinerva, @SmileYoureWorthIt, @TooManyFruits, @Wonderfullyyou, @XDysonx, @Zarasmiles @Isha2017 @peppermintlove @sweetcreahture @blueOrange9370 @NutellaPrince @Rishabhisnottyfourzer040 @lhope2017 @DrRabbit @SardonicPsycho

54
User Profile: JoseonGiraffe
JoseonGiraffe August 3rd, 2018

Original cheerios. I have eaten them every morning for breakfast my entire life, I just can't get sick of them!

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP August 11th, 2018

@JoseonGiraffe

haha cheerios are great! a yummy breakfast :D

load more
User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 August 17th, 2018

Cake laugh

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP August 18th, 2018

@AutumnBreeze92

Great choice! :) what type?

User Profile: AutumnBreeze92
AutumnBreeze92 August 18th, 2018

@peppermintlove

Chocolate cake

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP August 18th, 2018

@AutumnBreeze92

yum!! chocolate cake is super great

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ThatGirlUSaw
ThatGirlUSaw August 19th, 2018

Tacos!

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP August 20th, 2018

@ThatGirlUSaw

oooo tacos sound super great!

load more
User Profile: Solvei
Solvei August 26th, 2018

Soy beans.

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP August 26th, 2018

@Solvei

very nice and very good for you! ;)

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 26th, 2018

Today on my Island I am taking DWAYNE JOHNSON :) Just for moral support and he can buuld things lol

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP August 26th, 2018

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

he's not a food! but haha good choice anyway, it would be great fun to have him around as a friend on your island :)

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 August 27th, 2018

@peppermintlove He can get the coconuts off the trees right lol :)

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP September 1st, 2018

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

good thinking!!

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 1st, 2018

@peppermintlove LOL I had to come up with something :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant August 26th, 2018

Steak. I love steak.

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP September 1st, 2018

@YourCaringConfidant

sounds good, yay protein!

load more
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 August 27th, 2018

You can't go wrong with pizza.

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP September 1st, 2018

@MelanieDaniels63

you are most CERTAINLY right! ahhh so good

load more
User Profile: atine
atine September 1st, 2018

mochi

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP September 1st, 2018

@atine

YUM mochi is so good!

load more
User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 2nd, 2018

Okay so I have rethought my answers lol I have decided to take a HUGE COOLER!! it will be full of course and then when the ice melts I will have water to drink because you can not drink sea water!! In my cooler I will have cheese, bread, pop, chips ,cookies, lunch meat lol

ONE ITEM but full !! lol

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP September 2nd, 2018

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

Wow okay! You've definitely thought your way around this, and that must be a HUGE cooler you're bringing with you hahaha.

Hmm maybe if you were there for a while it would be useful to bring some seeds to plant :)

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 2nd, 2018

@peppermintlove Yes one big cooler the size of a Boat so I then can use it to float back home!! lol I dont need any seeds lol I am coming back home!! I gotta have my internet!! :)

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP September 2nd, 2018

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

awesome! it sure sounds like a great vacation ;)

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 2nd, 2018

@peppermintlove Yeah I am thinking of ways to eat and drink and come home lol

Now I am thinking of food since I did mention food lol

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP September 2nd, 2018

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

LOL I love food! Perhaps we should plan a desert picnic party instead of trying to think of just one food to bring haha!

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 September 3rd, 2018

@peppermintlove Yes that would be great!! lol

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Tazzie
Tazzie June 23rd, 2019

Pasta pasta! cheeky

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove OP June 27th, 2019

@Tazzie

Hello Taz! Pasta! Always a winner cheeky

load more