Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My dad miss out so event in my family life

User Profile: countrygirl9988
countrygirl9988 June 23rd, 2024

my dad miss out so many events in are life's like miss out on Thanksgiving,my dad birthday my parent anniversary Christmas my Nephew birthday Easter my brother birthday mother's day Father's day and my birthday and my niece birthday coming in July and Nephew kindergarten graduation and my nephew baseball game he miss out all these important event in are life's and me and my family and I miss him so much and I love him so much and he be in my heart 4ever 

4
User Profile: JerryYao
JerryYao July 2nd, 2024

@countrygirl9988 Sorry for hearing that your dad hasn't shown up in many part of your life. However, he has been a good dad for he has been supporting your family for many years. The money your family celebrated the festivals with partly comes from his pocket. I don't know the whole story, but I am sure that a possible reason why he can't be around your family is that he is working for you to be able to enjoy life. 

3 replies
User Profile: countrygirl9988
countrygirl9988 OP July 3rd, 2024

@JerryYao my dad pass away on November 13 2023 massive heart attack back porch of my parents house my dad miss out all important things in are family life I wish my dad Still here but he buried in the ground never coming back again and going to my dad funeral hardest thing ever had going through in my life 

2 replies
User Profile: JerryYao
JerryYao July 4th, 2024

@countrygirl9988 I don't know he passed away. Fortunately you realized how important a dad is in a kid's life. I mean, what's happened happened. The only thing you could do is to move on with the memories and try to be a good dad for your sons and daughtars in the future if you decide to have them. All the best, and don't get too sad. 

1 reply
User Profile: countrygirl9988
countrygirl9988 OP July 4th, 2024

@JerryYao I am women not man second do not want children at all if dad was here be different story my dad was my world loss him is hardest thing ever had going throught and will never get over these rest of my life 

load more
load more
load more