Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Coffee or Tea and why?

User Profile: goldenLion1121
goldenLion1121 January 28th, 2023

I personally like both! But I *think* I like Tea more. I'm a tiny bit undecided hehe!

Let me know your opinion! (:


46
User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday January 31st, 2023

@goldenLion1121


I like tea but it does not have the boost i need to get through my day.

Coffee with all its down sides at least gives me enough kick to allow me to get something done during the day.

January 31st, 2023

I like both! I just like coffee more in the mornings

User Profile: spiritfarer
spiritfarer January 31st, 2023

@goldenLion1121 tea tea tea

User Profile: gentleSail2728
gentleSail2728 February 1st, 2023

I like tea, especially herbal teas or green tea. I've drank coffee a couple of times before, but I like drink tea more. 🫖




User Profile: windchimes1991
windchimes1991 February 1st, 2023

@goldenLion1121

I like coffee with breakfast and tea with lunch

User Profile: colorfulFlute99
colorfulFlute99 February 1st, 2023

I'm a tea lady~~ I have a whole cupboard full of different kinds.

Coffee is more of a treat to me since I prefer it with a lot of milk (like a latte).

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 2nd, 2023

@goldenLion1121

Tea if I have to choose. Although I'm not a big fan of either one (at least not in the traditional sense).... I do like the smell of coffee, And if its really sweet (I have tasted it in the past), Such as Starbucks "Pumpkin Spice" flavored Coffee. But its not something that I buy or make...Its probably been at least 8 years since I've tasted coffee.

I will do Tea depending on the Flavor and the purpose. Theres an organic brand that I will use for different things such as digestion, or relaxation etc.. There's one that is Blueberry that I have drank quite often in the past to help me with my goals.

And we currently have a local Nutrition place that sells flavored Specialty Teas that help with Energy. Its served Ice Cold and my favorite flavor is a Tropical Punch. Very good~

User Profile: Gavin0Composer
Gavin0Composer February 3rd, 2023

Tea is more natural and gives a lot of energy to you. Coffee has less favorable impacts on your body, and unlike tea it’s much easier to become addicted to coffee. A cup of tea a day can provide double the energy coffee does. Personally tea all the way


btw tea is not as bitter!

User Profile: burningRain127
burningRain127 March 7th, 2023

Coffee-more caffeine hehe

User Profile: nupolian
nupolian March 9th, 2023

I like both but if i have to choose in the moment what i want to drink i usually go for coffee (cold though)