Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Livings Autumn Icebreaker 9/30/25

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 30th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE~ 

Welcome to Healthy Living’s Autumn Icebreaker!~ 🍁🎃🍂


⭐️Which One Are you Getting Rid of?! 


img-5345_1759217210.jpeg

75
User Profile: magnanimousPeace2500
magnanimousPeace2500 October 1st, 2025

Halloween cause I get scared easily 😂@PoliteOcean

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@magnanimousPeace2500

lol .. “Boo”! 👻🧟‍♂️🎃


Thanks for stopping by to share with us! 

load more
User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean

byebye football!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2025

@Heather225

Lol! That definitely seems to be the consensus here! 

So great to see you Heather! Thanks for participating! 

load more
User Profile: colourfulBeach2744
colourfulBeach2744 October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean thanksgiving

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2025

@colourfulBeach2744

😮… No Turkey? No Gravy? No Biscuits? No Pumpkin pie? 😳

Thanks for participating Beach! 

load more
User Profile: kindHero6763
kindHero6763 October 1st, 2025

Pumpkin Spice

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2025

@kindHero6763

Yeah I see people either love it or leave it when it comes to Pumpkin 🎃 Spice~ 

Thanks for participating! 

load more
User Profile: modestBalsam8023
modestBalsam8023 October 2nd, 2025

Pumpkin 🎃spice. Just being nice because some football players are cute haha. Otherwise that was my first choice ngl 🤣🤣

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2025

@modestBalsam8023

Haha.. True 😉

Thank you for Participating & sharing your response! 

load more
User Profile: EnigmaticReality10
EnigmaticReality10 October 2nd, 2025

FOOTBALL. This isn't even a competition. I hate football. No way am I saying goodbye to flannel or leaves for football.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2025

@EnigmaticReality10

Lol.. I’m in total agreement! 

Thanks for sharing your response with us! 

load more
User Profile: ashyayyy
ashyayyy October 2nd, 2025

Sorry to say but pumpkin spice!

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2025

@ashyayyy


I love Pumpkin spice but I know others can take it or leave it. ~

But that’s the center of all things Fall Flavored! Lol 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! 


load more
User Profile: marshahanson99
marshahanson99 October 2nd, 2025

Flannel. Halloween can go, but the cat stays. Unless they want you.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 2nd, 2025

@marshahanson99

You could snuggle the kitty up in the flannel?! 🤷🏻‍♀️😉

Thanks for sharing your response with us! 

load more
User Profile: purpleGuy1987
purpleGuy1987 October 3rd, 2025

@PoliteOcean Footballl

User Profile: ScorpiaD
ScorpiaD October 6th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

I am addicted to pumpkin spice, football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and the beauty of fall leaves.

Bye bye flannel!