Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Livings Autumn Icebreaker 9/30/25

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 30th, 2025

HEY EVERYONE~ 

Welcome to Healthy Living’s Autumn Icebreaker!~ 🍁🎃🍂


⭐️Which One Are you Getting Rid of?! 


img-5345_1759217210.jpeg

75
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

Definitely “Football”! 🏈

Never understood or liked this sport~ 

1 reply
User Profile: LifeWorks
LifeWorks December 8th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

Same! 

load more
User Profile: YourCaringConfidant
YourCaringConfidant September 30th, 2025

@PoliteOcean Lol, I'm with you! Bye-bye 🏈! 

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@YourCaringConfidant

🥾🏈🗑️👋🏼!!! lol bye-bye football! 

User Profile: LifeWorks
LifeWorks December 8th, 2025

@YourCaringConfidant

Hahaha! Agreed!

load more
User Profile: Xooos
Xooos September 30th, 2025

@PoliteOcean football, since I don't really have any interest in it… What about you, op?

2 replies
User Profile: Xooos
Xooos September 30th, 2025

NVM I didn't check the comments, same to same op he-he

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@Xooos

Looks like we’re “Twinning”! 👯

Never cared for football lol 

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 30th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

Pumpkin spice 😁

I live for football 😁 💜 

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@Amanda84

😳😮… NO Pumpkin Spice 🎃?!!!! 

That’s the epitome of all things Fall! 😂


Thanks for sharing your response Amanda~ Always a fun time with you! 

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean

Ha, no, hate it 😂

And it's hilarious, most people say football and it's my greatest passion 😁

load more
load more
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories September 30th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

football... sorry to football lovers👀👀

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@daydreammemories

Sorry not sorry! 😂

I don’t do Football either! ❤️


Thanks for sharing your response with us! 



1 reply
User Profile: daydreammemories
daydreammemories October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean

😅💚

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 September 30th, 2025

Halloween

6 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

😮 oh No! 

Well, I guess I can understand that to a degree for many people based on Religion reasons & such etc… ❤️

Thanks for sharing with us! 



5 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 September 30th, 2025

Yep, that’s actually why lol! Plus it’s just plain creepy hehe

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@jesusredeemedme2425

❤️ 🙏🏼


(creepy lol… 👻🧟‍♂️😱) 😉

User Profile: convivialAvocado1138
convivialAvocado1138 September 30th, 2025

Agreeddddddddddd....

I'd get rid of Halloween too

@jesusredeemedme2425

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 1st, 2025

@PoliteOcean

I'm religious and I love it 😁 

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@Amanda84

Yes!! Amen 🙏🏼 😊

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 September 30th, 2025

@PoliteOcean

I can't say all football because I like college football, but if the NFL was just gone one day I would not mind one bit. 

Although for a lot of us, fall also means snow. If snow were here, I'd keep the NFL.

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@SelfCareMatters

Yeah I know there are the groups who prefer the College Ball to the NFL (& Vice/Versa).., I don’t understand either of them though~ 😂

However, yes, when I lived up North, (born & raised), we would sometimes get snow as early as October! So I get that. :) 

Thanks for sharing your response with us! 

1 reply
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 October 3rd, 2025

@PoliteOcean

Oh I know the October snow. I'm in the north as well. :) 

load more
load more
User Profile: MagesticButterfly2448
MagesticButterfly2448 September 30th, 2025

Halloween

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@MagesticButterfly2448

Oh no! No Halloween? 🎃 

I get it though, as I know some people don’t do that due to religious reasons or such etc… 

Thank you for sharing with us! 

load more
User Profile: K87
K87 September 30th, 2025

Football

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@K87

We’re “Twinning” along with many others here~ 👯 (seems like football has been the consensus in response) lol.., 

Thanks for sharing with us! 

1 reply
User Profile: K87
K87 September 30th, 2025

I was head varsity cheerleader and I hated it then and even more now because I live near the Ravens stadium and people are always everywhere. Also, it annoys me that we named soccer, soccer despite the rest of the world calling it football, I dislike it even more because I think that's dumb lol

load more
load more
User Profile: CelticStar7
CelticStar7 September 30th, 2025

Bye bye Football!

No offense to ones who enjoy the sport, just not my thing

3 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 30th, 2025

@CelticStar7

Haha… I can see that based on your name! (Celtic)!.. Are you a basketball fan?! Is that your favorite team?! 

But I’m with you! No football please! lol 

Thanks For sharing with us! 

2 replies
User Profile: CelticStar7
CelticStar7 October 1st, 2025

I'm actually not big into sports much. The celtic part has more to do with some Irish roots and interests in things Celtic.

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP October 1st, 2025

@CelticStar7

Ahhh! Makes sense! 

And yeah, I’m not big on sports either~ So I totally get it. 👍🏼

load more
load more
load more