Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s Icebreaker Fun 3/10/26 (St. Patrick’s Day Edition🍀)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean March 10th

HEY EVERYONE!


WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING’S “ST. PATRICKS DAY ICEBREAKER FUN”!~ 



🍀 “WOULD YOU RATHER”?! 🌈

img-7370_1773151512.jpeg

25
User Profile: sunnyhoneybee223
sunnyhoneybee223 March 11th
  1. Skittles! Seems most appropriate for St. Patrick’s Day lol

  2. I think I’d like to be quick as a leprechaun

  3. Awww do I have to pick! Okay..corned beef!

  4. Gold skin

  5. I’ll give 3 wishes to my best friend. Hopefully they would reserve a wish for me!

  6. I think it would be very interesting to learn the bagpipes!

  7. Pound of potatoes preferably French fry shaped 😂

  8. Search for a four leafed clover!

  9. I think I’d be magical cause I feel I could make my own luck then!

1 reply
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP March 11th

@sunnyhoneybee223

Cool thought on your friend “reserving” a “wish” for You! Hopeful thinking & sounds like a good friend… 🍀

ps… I’m all for those “French fry-shaped” Potatoes too! (Although this is suppose to be Healthy Living so maybe we could find a healthier recipe for them)! 😂

Thank you for sharing your responses with us! 

load more