Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s Icebreaker Fun~ 6/1/26 (☀️Summer Vibes)

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 1st

HEY EVERYONE! 

Welcome to Healthy Living’s “Icebreaker Fun”~ And Welcome to the Month of June!


☀️ With the Start of June many of us are Feeling those “Summer Vibes”! 🏖️🌊🏝️


img-8212_1780337665.jpeg


33
User Profile: aquaGrapes718
aquaGrapes718 June 4th

Summer fling.

An interesting topic! This song immediately popped into my head when I saw the topic. It beautifully captures the romantic tension between two people and reflects the experiences of all kinds of couples.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 4th

@aquaGrapes718

Don’t think I’ve heard this one?! Will definitely have to take a listen 🎧 👂~ 

Thanks for sharing with us! 

load more
User Profile: ArizonaKona7
ArizonaKona7 June 4th

“ Soak Up The Sun” by Sheryl Crow

User Profile: ArizonaKona7
ArizonaKona7 June 4th

-or anything by the Beach Boys ☀️🏖️🏝️🌞

User Profile: ArizonaKona7
ArizonaKona7 June 4th

-Or maybe the Summer song Olaf ☃️ sings in Frozen 2.

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 4th

@ArizonaKona7

Soak Up the Sun ☀️ is definitely a good summer tune 🎵 ….

And totally agree it’s hard to not think of Summertime when you hear something from The Beach Boys Right?! Lol 🌊

Thanks for sharing with us! 

load more
load more

Heat wave by Wiley and Summer Paradisr by Simple Plan

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 4th

@independentEyes3594

Definitely some good titles for the Summer there! ☀️

Thanks for sharing with us! 


load more

Fireball @PoliteOcean

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 5th

@diligentBeechwood2731

The song by “Pitbull”? 

Definitely a popular tune 🎵 

Thanks for sharing!

load more

@PoliteOcean

Summers coming by Clint Black. Not a huge country fan but this song brings me back every time I hear it. 


And everything's right with the summer comin'

I'm the first one standin' in line

For my day in the sun I've been workin'

'Til the sun don't shine

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 5th

@straightforwardLime4078

Nice Lyrics! And Perfect song title! Definitely says it all.~ 

I’m not much of a country fan either, but I’ll still pretty much listen to anything that simply sounds good to me no matter what genre of music… I’ll surely have to look this one up & take a listen~ 🎶🎧🎵☀️

Thanks for sharing! 

load more