Healthy Living’s Icebreaker Fun~ 6/1/26 (☀️Summer Vibes)
HEY EVERYONE!
Welcome to Healthy Living’s “Icebreaker Fun”~ And Welcome to the Month of June!
☀️ With the Start of June many of us are Feeling those “Summer Vibes”! 🏖️🌊🏝️

@PoliteOcean
Glass Animals- Heatwaves xD , Pocket full of sunshine by Natasha, Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift, Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles to name a few! ☀️
How about youu?
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Oh my gosh! Those are Some of my Summer favorites as well! 😎
(Funny Fact…. Years ago When I first started taking Zumba as a student, Pocketful of Sunshine was one of my favorites in the class I was taking… Then long after becoming an instructor myself I used to do a “Cooldown stretch” to Watermelon Sugar at the end of my Zumba classes. That was a hard one to let go of when it was time to change it to a new song)...
Thank you for sharing your list with us!
Yesss I agree very much😄
Songs that Make me Think of “Summer” would definitely be,
*Cruel Summer- By Bananarama
*Vacation- By The GoGos
*Boys of Summer- By Don Henley
☀️🏖️🌊🏝️🌴
@PoliteOcean
Peter andre- Mysterious girl.
Katy Perry - California Gurls.
Bryan Adams- Days of Summer.

@Amanda84
Ohhh Bryan Adams~ Takes me back to my Youth! Lol .. I love his songs. Great singer.
Thank you for Sharing with us Amanda 🙂
☀️🌊🏖️🌴🏝️
@PoliteOcean
Always a pleasure 💜
Jenna Kyle 💖💗
@PoliteOcean
Summer of Love by Shawn Mendes

@trueconfidant123
Well that Song Title & GIF say it all!.. He’s also a good singer. ☀️
Thanks for sharing with us!
@PoliteOcean he's amazing 😍
