Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living's "Icebreaker Fun": November Icebreaker 11/15/23

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 15th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE~

WELCOME TO NOVEMBER ICEBREAKER FUN~ 


image_1700069302.png


🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?!

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?!

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?!

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?!

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?!

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?!

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?!

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?!

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?!

🍁 Cranberry Sauce....OR... Apple Sauce?! 

12
User Profile: Arora35
Arora35 November 16th, 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm going to answer slightly different because I relish being different😉

I absolutely love getting out in the fresh autumn air,  going for woodland hikes listening to what ever is playing on earpods with a backpack filled with all my favourite snacks, flask of tea, ham and apple sauce sandwiches,  a buttery on the cob, a  rasing an cinnamon flap jack, I'd sit on my little tartan picnic blanket and watch the world be all busy, feeling happy and content. My usual Sunday morning 😚