Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living's "Icebreaker Fun": November Icebreaker 11/15/23

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean November 15th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE~

WELCOME TO NOVEMBER ICEBREAKER FUN~ 


image_1700069302.png


🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?!

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?!

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?!

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?!

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?!

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?!

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?!

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?!

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?!

🍁 Cranberry Sauce....OR... Apple Sauce?! 

12
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP November 15th, 2023

🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?!...SALTED CARAMEL!!...ALWAYS SALTED CARAMEL!

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?!....Yummm....Corn on the Cobb!

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?!....I used Cozy Blankets the MOST!

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?!....Collect Colored Leaves...(Its actually Fun) 

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?!.....Neither Really... But I have drank some "Flavored" herbal teas that I liked. 

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?!.....French TOAST!! (With Bananas, Blueberries, and a drizzle of Maple Syrup!)

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?!....Definitely the Drive! (As a passenger, listening to 80's music)!~

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?!....BOTH!

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?!.....BOTH!! (Especially when my mom makes them)!

🍁 Cranberry Sauce.....OR....Apple Sauce?!... Probably Apple Sauce, but, if I tried some really good Cranberry Sauce, then maybe I'd like that too since I've never had it?! lol

User Profile: ItsReganingRain
ItsReganingRain November 15th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?! Difficult one. I'm feeling salted caramel today, though that would definitely change depending what day you asked me.

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?! Never had candy corn, don't think we have it here, so corn on the cob it is - it's nice and sweet, and biting it all of the cob is satisfying.

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?! Sweaters. They don't constantly fall off your body.

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?! LEAVES LEAVES LEAVES LEAVES as long as they're dry and go crunch when I walk on them.

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?! Definitely tea, I think my ancestors would actually curse me if I chose coffee. But coffee isn't bad either.

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?! French toast, since I don't get to have it as often.

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?! Scenic drive while listening to music. Preferably as a passenger since I don't have a license yet haha.

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?! Another hard one. Because it's winter I'll go with the fireplace - nothing like sitting around the fireplace bundled in blankets watching Xmas movies.

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?! Ham. I don't really like turkey, doesn't taste of much and it is dry. Ham tastes good and isn't dry.

1 reply
User Profile: ItsReganingRain
ItsReganingRain November 15th, 2023

@ItsReganingRain

Oops, missed the one about cranberry vs apple sauce. Both are good, but just because the Xmas season is coming up, I'll say cranberry sauce. 😀

load more
User Profile: nordurnStar
nordurnStar November 15th, 2023
These are such fun little ways to remember some things to enjoy in the season. 

🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?!
Salted caramel -- I wish I liked cinnamon more! 
🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?!
Corn on the cobb. 
🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?!
Sweaters, because they fit in my bag. 
🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?!
We call them maize mazes! Probably a maize maze, to avoid dirty gloves. 
🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?!
Coffee, but I love both. 
🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?!
French toast, unless it's crepes or French toast, then crepes. 
🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?!
Maybe the drive if I am not the one driving. 
🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?!
Fireplace, but I prefer the ones that aren't burning real wood. Too much smoke! 
🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?!
Ham, definitely. 
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 November 15th, 2023

? Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?! Salted caramel

? Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?! Creamed corn

? Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?! Cozy Blankets

? Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?! Collecting Colored Leaves

? Coffee......OR.....Tea?! Coffee in the morning and tea at night

? Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?! French Toast or Waffles

? Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?! Scenic Hike

? Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?! Scented Candles

? Turkey.....OR....Ham?! Turkey with gravy

? Cranberry Sauce....OR... Apple Sauce?!  Cranberry sauce

User Profile: purpleTree4652
purpleTree4652 November 15th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Hi, Ocean,

🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?!  cinnamon

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?!  corn on the cob

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?!  cozy blankets

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?!  cornmaze

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?!  tea

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?!  french toast

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?!  scenic drive

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?!  cozy fireplace

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?!  neither

🍁 Cranberry Sauce....OR... Apple Sauce?!   cranberry sauce

User Profile: EverlastingFlames
EverlastingFlames November 16th, 2023

🍁 Cinnamon! So cozy and cinnamon rolls are just so yum

🌻 Corn on the cob! Candy corn is too strange of a snack

🎃 I think blankets, coz you can turn a blanket into a sweater haha

🍁 Collect leaves!

🌻 tea!

🎃 french toast, but pancakes are a very close second

🍁 scenic drive

🎃 neither!

🍁 apple sauce is very nostalgic for me!

User Profile: dream88catcher
dream88catcher November 16th, 2023

@PoliteOcean Thank you for creating an interesting activity.

Here's mine:

🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?! 

=> Salted Caramel 🤩

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?!

=> Candy Corn

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?!

=> Definitely cozy blankets! I got around 5 of them 🤣

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?!

=> Walk through Cornmaze. I love walking!

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?!

=> Tea x1000!

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?!

=> Pancakes 😍

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?!

=> Scenic hike! It's worth every single time!

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?!

=> Cozy Fireplace. 🔥

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?!

=> Uhmmm... Turkey with gravy.

🍁 Cranberry Sauce....OR... Apple Sauce?! 

=> Cranberry sauce.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 16th, 2023

@PoliteOcean 1) ewwwww neither😝😝 2) corn on the cob 😋

3) yaaay! Cost xmasssy unicorn blanket 😎 4) collect leaves, cause I can't walk♿ 5) cofffffeeee, I love you coffee😍 your brewtiful 😍 6) 🤔🤔 French toast?? Does it have an accent or something??😕 7) scenic roll ♿♿ 8) um 🤔🤔 choice 3 unscented candles😁 8) turkkkkeeyyyy. I shot my first turkey this year 😁 I'm not sure why the other people in the frozen food isle at Tescos freaked out though🤔🤔😂😂😂 9) ewww! None 😝❤

User Profile: KatePersephone
KatePersephone November 16th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?!

Cinnamon!

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?!

Candy corn!

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?!

Cozy blankets!

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?!

Walk through cornmaze!

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?!

Coffee! :D actually, i also love tea :o so well i dont knowww

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?!

Pancakes!

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?!

Scenic Drive :D

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?!

Cozy fireplacee

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?!

Turkey!

🍁 Cranberry Sauce....OR... Apple Sauce?! 

Apple sauceee

User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 November 16th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

🍁 Salted Caramel.....OR....Cinnamon?! Salted caramel

🌻 Corn on the Cobb.....OR.....Candy Corn?! Corn on the cob

🎃 Cozy Blankets.....OR....Cozy Sweaters?! Both! I can't decide. :)

🍁 Collect Colored Leaves......OR.... Walk through Cornmaze?! Collect colored leaves

🌻 Coffee......OR.....Tea?! Tea

🎃 Pancakes.....OR.... French Toast?! Pancakes

🍁 Scenic Drive....OR.....Scenic Hike?! Scenic hike

🌻 Scented Candles.....OR..... Cozy Fireplace?! Scented candles

🎃 Turkey.....OR....Ham?! Turkey

🍁 Cranberry Sauce....OR... Apple Sauce?! Apple sauce