Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Healthy Living’s Summer Icebreaker Fun~ 6/22/26 (Summer Mood: Would You Rather?) 🏝️

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean June 22nd

HEY EVERYONE! 

☀️ Welcome to Healthy Living’s “Summer Icebreaker Fun”~

☀️Its SUMMERTIME!… What’s Your Summer Mood?! 



img-8429_1782147787.jpeg

7

@PoliteOcean

Beach 🏖️

Sunglasses 🕶️ 

Icecream 🍨 

Hiking ⛰️

summer2020-happy-summer.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 June 22nd

@PoliteOcean

Tropical drink and hibernation 😂😂😂😂

polly-pink.gif

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP June 22nd

Beach! 🏖️ 

Both! (🕶️, 👒) 

Either?! (🍹,🍦)

Swimming! 🏊‍♀️

happy-cute.gif

 

User Profile: eternalHero77
eternalHero77 June 24th

@PoliteOcean Havent been to the beach since the late 90’s I would love to go to Coney Island wit my granddaughter of whom has never been there.

Beach

Sunglasses and hat (us bald guys need both)

Ice cream

I won't say swimming, I will say floating on the water in some sort of flotation tube, mat, noodle, etc.....

What if your country only has dessert like mountains and doesn't has tropical fruits and the beach is 6 hours away by car

User Profile: amusingWest5360
amusingWest5360 June 25th

@PoliteOcean ice cream, sun hat, summer dress, a blanket under a tree doing painting