Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 February 3rd, 2023

I am dynamic


User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 5th, 2023

I am caring for myself by having fun.

User Profile: Awareconnected411
Awareconnected411 February 5th, 2023

I am never giving up

User Profile: fearlessWriter78
fearlessWriter78 February 5th, 2023

I am polite

1 reply
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 5th, 2023

@fearlessWriter78

i am passionate in my search of JOY💕💕💕💕

load more
User Profile: BloopLovesYou
BloopLovesYou February 5th, 2023

I am yearning to get better

User Profile: calmblue44
calmblue44 February 5th, 2023

I am realizing I can take baby steps to improve my habits and focus

1 reply
User Profile: Beechie
Beechie February 5th, 2023

@calmblue44

I am sinking :(

load more
User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 February 5th, 2023

I am great

2 replies
User Profile: aquastarchild
aquastarchild February 5th, 2023

I am trying my best!

1 reply
February 5th, 2023

@aquastarchild I am thinking about you

load more
load more
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 6th, 2023

I am yellow sunshine

1 reply
February 7th, 2023

@tealBear2472 I am enjoying Chai ☕

load more
User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 February 7th, 2023

I am interested in languages

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 8th, 2023

I am making myself strong.