Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: ivorySea989
ivorySea989 February 23rd, 2023

I'm motivated to change my life!

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 February 25th, 2023

I'm essential.

February 27th, 2023

I am learning about myself

@chetan1408 @comfortingpower8642 @confidentrabbit7311 @heartsncupcakes @nicholasw @positivetree4111 @prashpal84 @resourcefulforest899 @richuyulin @sparrowforyou @star001 @tae22534 @universallight7185 @vespaelectrika @yourcaringconfidant

2 replies
February 27th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am feeling lucky

User Profile: heartsNcupcakes
heartsNcupcakes February 27th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am full of hope for the future.

load more
February 27th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am just wondering about universe.

User Profile: Moonlitoceanwaves
Moonlitoceanwaves February 27th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am gay and my parents hate me. Yay!

User Profile: honey223s
honey223s February 27th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am strong

User Profile: Laura1989
Laura1989 February 28th, 2023

I am growing?

1 reply
March 6th, 2023

@Laura1989 I am growing too. *high five*

load more
User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance March 7th, 2023

I am generous (feels weird saying that...)

1 reply
User Profile: oliveCucumber8212
oliveCucumber8212 March 8th, 2023

@InternalAcceptance I am supported … well at least now

load more
User Profile: mojodojocasahouse
mojodojocasahouse March 8th, 2023

I am determined on my weight loss journey !

4 replies
March 8th, 2023

@courteousPerson4499 I am yayying for you

@aishaa97 @aryansharma1891 @beecake @cyan8731 @dallady @drherrington @dtanushree @emotionaltalker2260 @fearlesssoul200 @floatingdandelion @fristo @gentlebraid2726 @gettingbettertoday @gloriousheart23 @godchild1010 @healingbeams @hellodog4704 @iampapaya @ingeniousfriend590 @javareign @krizzym @lindseylobotomy @lolowise475 @mitanshi003 @mo27 @mondoralph @nandithebutterfly @quietchestnut2357884 @tae22534 @violetcarson

3 replies
User Profile: Dallady
Dallady March 8th, 2023

@DonaldDraper


Please remove me from taggings like this.

1 reply
March 8th, 2023

@Dallady noted❤️

load more
User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy March 9th, 2023

@DonaldDraper awwww yay right back at ya

load more
load more
User Profile: Mo27
Mo27 March 8th, 2023

i am an outcast