Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 April 21st, 2023

I am taking turns to talk.

April 21st, 2023

I am kewl 😎

May 5th, 2023

I am looking for something new

@aryansharma1891 @asher @azuladragon34 @blissart @blissfulrainfall5918 @bodhisattvakuato @bluerivercares @brightbranch1228 @communitymodaaron @confidentrabbit7311 @corahermit @darkwolf @dignify @easypeach9031 @firecub2802 @floatingdandelion @franksugar4498 @guioakes @heart4art @hermione1210 @humorousbike5381 @iampapaya @joyhappyness @knightintheshinigarmour @lifeisnotagame7 @lunahere @memyselfandmoth @moreos @orangesquare6259 @peacefuldreamer9487 @peppery94 @richuyulin @sensiblefriend939 @shycherry6521 @skyguy9999 @star001 @starlasky @stoicsteamstoker @strangewolf @victoriousblue17 @viz1234 @waterfallsofnature36 @whimsicalwhimsy

5 replies
User Profile: blissart
blissart May 5th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

am something new (waves)

1 reply
May 5th, 2023

@blissart aww where wave you been all along? 💖

load more
User Profile: Moreos
Moreos May 5th, 2023

I am well on my way to success.

May 5th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am looking for something new (way to calm my mind... a peace basically)

Thanks & Regards

1 reply
User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth May 5th, 2023

I am sorrowful

load more
load more
User Profile: SkylerSugar3915
SkylerSugar3915 May 5th, 2023

@DonaldDraper

I am tired and need sleep.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 11th, 2023

I am progress in communicating with staff and students.

User Profile: limegreenSpruce5425
limegreenSpruce5425 May 11th, 2023

I am sad that this is the first Mother's Day that I haven't been able to say "Happy Mother's Day" to my grandma from my mom's side of the family and this month will be one year since she passed away.

User Profile: tealBear2472
tealBear2472 May 12th, 2023

I am saying YES to taking a break, before I break.

May 15th, 2023

I am keeping my options open

@adoringpanda3708 @amiablehuman4931 @anais716 @angiewaa @artfulari @artisticplasticbag @authentic1421 @bluerivercares @communitymodaaron @communitymodlucy @crumusic @doraemon5126 @enlighteneddew4105 @fnm @katiethewingedone @kenzolena @magnificentsunrise @miaheart1257 @morganwindow @retr0ne @richuyulin @shiningsky3745 @starlasky @swanlistens27 @tabbycat97 @tobedoctor @uniliongalaxy @violetnotes @wonderfulpeace7423 @yourbuddy30

User Profile: Starlasky
Starlasky May 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am high on caffeine :P

User Profile: Yourfriendmerida
Yourfriendmerida May 15th, 2023

@DonaldDraper I am beautiful!