Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I Am _____ (Use last letter as first letter)

November 10th, 2022

We can be many things at a time.

It's human to feel different at different times too.

math-hangover.gif


And that's why there could be manyyyyy words that can fill the following blank.

'I Am ____'

Reply to the last person. Fill the blank with word(s), that starts with the last letter of their message.

(If you can't think of something, type 'I am ' followed by the last letter of their message and let your auto-complete fill the rest.)

example:
person X: I am sure I will heal
person Y: I am lucky
person Z: I am yoohooo!


Let's get the thread started with

I am Healthy


437
User Profile: royalMoment3213
royalMoment3213 December 26th, 2022

@DonaldDraper Merry Christmas I Am Enough.

User Profile: RHassan
RHassan December 26th, 2022

@DonaldDraper I'm dead inside

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami December 26th, 2022

I am in a pit of darkness that is swallowing my entire being,

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami December 26th, 2022

I am cw

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance December 26th, 2022

I am wandering until I find somewhere to call home.


@lovingpeacefulheart

1 reply
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart December 26th, 2022

@InternalAcceptance

I am evolving into the person I will be tomorrow.

@EmotionsListener

load more
User Profile: 22Mimi
22Mimi December 26th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I am who I am! I’m amazing in many different ways! Others opinions don’t define me! I love myself and I know what I’m capable of 💜

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 December 26th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I am truly blessed

User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 26th, 2022

I am flatulent 💨


(...every d***ed morning)

1 reply
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 December 31st, 2022

Okay, how is this one of the more upvoted posts in the thread? 🤨 😄 Am pretty sure none of you would be happy to hear (or smell!) my late morning routine...

load more
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity December 27th, 2022

I am graceful

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance December 27th, 2022

I am lucky.

1 reply
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart December 29th, 2022

@InternalAcceptance


I am youthful.

load more