Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ICEBREAKER FUN: "CHRISTMAS IN JULY EDITION"

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 13th, 2023

HEY EVERYONE!

WELCOME TO THIS WEEKS "ICEBREAKER FUN"!

FEATURING "CHRISTMAS IN JULY" EDITION! 🎄🌞🎅🌴🎁🌊🎉🏊


image_1689216468.png


WOULD YOU RATHER?!

1.) EAT ICECREAM OR CHRISTMAS COOKIES?!

2.) GO SWIMMING OR SLED RIDING?!

3.) BUILD A SAND-CASTLE OR SNOWMAN?!

4.) DRINK LEMONADE OR HOT COCOA?!

5.) RIDE A ROLLER-COASTER OR SNOWMOBILE?!

6.) VOLLEYBALL OR ICE-HOCKEY?!

23
User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod July 15th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Oh it's really cool post!

Here we go!!

Ice cream always hehe

I don't know swimming yet so sled riding hehe

I would love to build both but let's do makeover of snowman yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hot cocoa

Rollercoaster

Ice hockey

It was fun. Thanks❤ 😃🌼

2 replies
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP July 15th, 2023

@LovetoGod


Hey there!.. Aww... I'm so glad you enjoyed this post!

I like Icecream too lol....What is your favorite flavor?!

Thank you so much for participating and sharing your answers with us!

1 reply
User Profile: LovetoGod
LovetoGod July 15th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I think the one with full of fruits, dry fruits and nuts lol

load more
load more