ICEBREAKER FUN: ("WOULD YOU RATHER") AUTUMN ICEBREAKER ~
HEY EVERYONE~
WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING'S "ICEBREAKER FUN"!
🍁IT'S ALMOST "AUTUMN" FOR MANY OF US~ Let's have some Fun with some Autumn Icebreakers AND Welcome in Fall!~ 🌻🌛🍁🍂

WOULD YOU RATHER?!
1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER?
2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?!
3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?!
4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?!
5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE?
6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?!
7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?!
@PoliteOcean
1. Definitely Hot Apple Cider since it was my first favorite drink
2. Pumpkin carving since I had a unique story picking out my first one
3. I still buy pumpkin bread from S.bux and it's really the only thing I buy there
4. Hmm Bonfire yup
5. Pumpkin pie! In any form for consumption!
6. I'll pick the one less expected, raking.
7. Caramel Apple
*To add to my perfect season change it might consist of: Family board games in a cozy environment, Halloween themed mini villages (like haunted attractions but not as focused on scaring, but has corn mazes, rides and unique vendors and art). Costume contests, and small prize games. Making sure I get outside and experience the burnt leaf smell in the wind (probably due to the aging leaves) and seeing the new colors.