Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

ICEBREAKER FUN: ("WOULD YOU RATHER") AUTUMN ICEBREAKER ~

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean September 21st, 2023

HEY EVERYONE~

WELCOME TO HEALTHY LIVING'S "ICEBREAKER FUN"!


🍁IT'S ALMOST "AUTUMN" FOR MANY OF US~ Let's have some Fun with some Autumn Icebreakers AND Welcome in Fall!~ 🌻🌛🍁🍂


image_1695332405.png


WOULD YOU RATHER?!


1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER?

2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?!

3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?!

4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?!

5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE?

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?!

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?!

14
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 21st, 2023

1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER?....NEITHER

2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?!....CARVING PUMPKINS

3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?!....PUMPKIN BREAD!!

4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?!.....BOTH!!

5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE?.....BOTH AGAIN!!

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?!.....RAKE

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?!.....RED CANDY!

User Profile: CyclingThroughLife
CyclingThroughLife September 22nd, 2023

WOULD YOU RATHER?!


1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER? Neither

2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?! Apple Picking

3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?! Apple Cider Donuts

4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?! Bonfire

5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE? Apple Pie

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?! If I have to choose one of these it would be rake a pile of leaves but I'd rather not do either....

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?! Caramel Apple....

User Profile: DancingSongbird579
DancingSongbird579 September 22nd, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER? Bring on the Hot Apple Cider!

2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?! Apple Picking :)

3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?! Pumpkin Bread

4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?! Bonfire

5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE? Oooooooh, a slice of both, please!

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?! Rake

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?! I'll pass mine along to whomever else wants it, lol.

User Profile: AnimalLover1125
AnimalLover1125 September 23rd, 2023

I would rather drink a pumpkin spiced latte go apple picking, eat those delicious apple cider doughnuts, get scared going into a haunted house, leap into a pile of leafs like a little kid again, and of course eat a whole red candy apple… you know all the fall stuff!! Happy autumn everyone!


” The trees are about to show

you just how beautiful letting go can be.”

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP September 23rd, 2023

@AnimalLover1125

Happy Autumn! (Enjoy those leaves)!

User Profile: AnimalLover1125
AnimalLover1125 September 23rd, 2023

You too! I hope you jump in a huge pile and enjoy all the fall festivities! I’m 35 and I’m going trick or treating! Hope I get candy! Happy fall! ❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 23rd, 2023

@PoliteOcean no.1= I choose a milkshake please😋

2= both apple picking and carving pumpkins

3= I choose dounuts. But a chocolate one😁

4= haunted house 😱 a bonf ire 😱

Number5= ewwww! Gross 😝 neither

Number 7= jump in leaves yaaay sounds fun

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 23rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 number8= red candy apple 😋

load more
User Profile: moralice
moralice September 23rd, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER?

Hot apple cider

2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?!

Apple picking

3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?!

Pumpkin bread

4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?!

Bonfire for sure!!!

5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE?

Pecan pie

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?!

Jump and look at the sky

but I really enjoyed to rake leaves as a child

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?!

Caramel apple

User Profile: jzheng2025
jzheng2025 September 24th, 2023

@PoliteOcean I would rather pick pumpkin spice latte over hot apple cider because hot apple cider sounds like it would be too sweet for my liking. I would pick apple picking over carving pumpkins just because it sounds like a more interesting activity. I would pick apple cider donuts over pumpkin bread because I love apple cider donuts. I would rather attend a bonfire than visit a haunted house because I'm not good with spooky stuff. I've never tried a pumpkin or pecan pie so I don't really know. I'd rather jump in a pile of leaves because it's less work. Caramel apple over red candy apple because I love caramel.

User Profile: live1laugh1bpd
live1laugh1bpd September 24th, 2023

WOULD YOU RATHER?!


1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER? pumpkin spice latte

2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?! carving pumpkins

3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?! PUMPKIN BREAD

4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?! both

5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE? pumpkin pie

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?! jump in obviii

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?! im allergic!

User Profile: niceSea1350
niceSea1350 September 24th, 2023

1.) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... OR... HOT APPLE CIDER? Both :)

2.) APPLE PICKING...OR... CARVING PUMPKINS?! Both! :)

3.) PUMPKIN BREAD...OR APPLE CIDER DONUTS?! Apple Cider Donuts, definitely

4.) VISIT A HAUNTED HOUSE...OR....ATTEND A BONFIRE?! Both!

5.) PUMPKIN PIE...OR.. PECAN PIE? Find a recipe that combines both, super awesome!

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?! Rake then jump!

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?! Caramel apple :)


Happy Autumn to everyone who's been here, and anyone that posts now :)

User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 September 25th, 2023

@PoliteOcean

1.) HOT APPLE CIDER

2.) CARVING PUMPKINS

3.) APPLE CIDER DONUTS

4.) ATTEND A BONFIRE

5.) PUMPKIN PIE

6.) JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES....OR...RAKE A PILE OF LEAVES?!

7.) RED CANDY APPLE...OR.... CARAMEL APPLE?!