If your mood today was a fruit..
Unidentifiable rotten substance.
I'm in physical and emotional pain that will never end.
@ImEepy247
'm really sorry you're feeling this way. Please know you're not alone, and your pain matters. It can be so overwhelming when it feels like there's no end in sight — but there is help, and there is hope. You're strong for expressing what you're going through, and there are people who care and want to support you. ❤️
Feel like a banana. A nice protective layer around me but soft on the inside and good for you! Hehe
🍍
@mistea30
Pineapple vibes! 🍍 Tough on the outside, but sweet and full of sunshine on the inside.
Didn't think of it that way. It's so cute when you put it this way :)
I just meant I feel sour :( but now I'm great 👍🏼
@FloralFlare prickly pear 😂😂