Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If your mood today was a fruit..

User Profile: FloralFlare
FloralFlare July 12th, 2025

If your mood today was a fruit, what would it be — and why? 🍉🍋🍍

168
User Profile: akki2525
akki2525 August 12th, 2025

Mine would be a cranberry.

User Profile: inventiveSummer2656
inventiveSummer2656 August 12th, 2025

 . 

User Profile: UniosLumenumMentalium
UniosLumenumMentalium August 12th, 2025

@FloralFlare  Mine would certainly be a coconut. A hard shell protects the raw emotions within to the point where not even myself can crack into it. 

User Profile: TheHearthofBelievers
TheHearthofBelievers August 12th, 2025

It would be watermelon! Nice and fresh, super great flavor and hydrates your mind & soul!😉

User Profile: braindamag3
braindamag3 August 12th, 2025

Sour Grapes

User Profile: HappySpecter
HappySpecter August 12th, 2025

@FloralFlare

idk why but this is all I can think of today:

Cabbage, because it's dense, heavy and has required some cooking to make it tasty.blake-lively-bleh.gif

P.S. I know cabbage isn't a fruit, that's just where I'm at today.

User Profile: psychologyloverr
psychologyloverr August 12th, 2025

that’s a good question! The first one that came to my mind is a kiwi, a little sour and hard but still good in the possible 🤍

User Profile: Niceguyjack
Niceguyjack August 13th, 2025

@FloralFlare grapefruit, I'm feeling a little sour...

User Profile: lowbatterybri
lowbatterybri August 13th, 2025

@FloralFlare

Probably an apple. I love them but I haven't realized the taste has gotten kinda bad right now.

User Profile: lightSouth2775
lightSouth2775 August 13th, 2025

@FloralFlare A very black banana. Barely held it together today.