Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A very Important Question

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 February 11th, 2022

So I made a forum post a while back and about the questions of people would want to be asked and I

found that people just want to be asked very simple basic question that they are not asked enough of.

So this is me asking, how are you? How was your day? How are you feeling? What's going on with your

life? Anything exciting? Anything bad, good, wonderful? how are you coping with it all? Just what's up

with you?

<3

12
User Profile: sympatheticDrum2828
sympatheticDrum2828 February 11th, 2022

@zealousGrace5023

Hey too.. I'm good.. Had a rough day and I just feel so sad about everything.. I keep on questioning my self worth and I just feel down. I feel like people don't value me and I keep on making bad decisions in life. Went to see my boyfriend today and we spent time today but that was not my plan. I wanted to visit my friend but she canceled out on me last minute so I ended up visiting my boyfriend because they live in the same area. I had to lie to my mom because she never let's me go out. Feeling like she is so overprotective. My boyfriend has just gotten a job and I'm happy for him but I feel like that's a start of a new life for him and he will forget about me. As for me I don't have a job at the moment and everything feels like is crumbling down on me.. I'm sorry because my life feels like a mess 😭😭😕😕

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP February 13th, 2022

@sympatheticDrum2828 aww i've been where you are, isolated overprotected and sheltered in dependency. It gets better with time. You'll make a life yourself and get and job and lasting friends eventually. I wish you strength and patience. I know it kinda sucks a lot but try and focus on the better parts, they help with the whole being patient thing. Love, Grace.<3

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean February 12th, 2022

@zealousGrace5023


Hey there Grace... Thank you for the post. Yes simple questions are good.

The questions that you have asked above, are also typically provided in our "WEEKLY CHECK-IN" thread each week as well. For all of our members to let us know how they are doing. :)

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP February 13th, 2022

@PoliteOcean you're welcome :)

I know they're there too but still, it's nice to ask in beyond the designated posts

load more
User Profile: justpeachy3226
justpeachy3226 February 12th, 2022

Thanks for asking :) I have a lot of stress in my life and my eating disorder really doesn't help with that. The only joys I get are from seeing my friends, talking to my boyfriend, singing, and performing. But other than that, life is great lol.

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP February 13th, 2022

@justpeachy3226 well i wish you the best of luck in dealing with the stress and disorder i know those are extremely tough

but i'm glad you have things and people in your life that make it better :)

load more
User Profile: sunnyWriting4806
sunnyWriting4806 February 12th, 2022

@zealousGrace5023

Great question Grace, personally for me I've been a bit behind on schedule in doing some work. I always seem to get something a bit messed up and in turn will ruin the whole day for me. Been trying to work on that and force myself to sit down and get work done for once. Thanks for this post!


User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP February 13th, 2022

@sunnyWriting4806 best of luck!! Sending productive vibes your way

load more
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 February 13th, 2022

@zealousGrace5023 I'm on vacation and planning a ski trip with friends.

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP February 13th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 oh that sounds like a ton of fun i hope you enjoy yourself and have an amazing time

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 February 19th, 2022

@zealousGrace5023 Thank you!

User Profile: zealousGrace5023
zealousGrace5023 OP February 20th, 2022

@comfortableNight4463 you're welcome :)

load more
load more
load more