Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheri’s Connection Corner - How Gratitude Changes Everything and IS Motivating 🙌🙌💕💕

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 27th, 2024

Good day beautiful Heathy Living Cupsera! 🙌🙌💕💕

There are days when your healthy living you may stumble and be in need of motivation. Maybe you have a mindset that stuck and not a growth mindset. 

Sometimes in life you need to twist how you think about things. The motivation you need and desire is in how you think about what you need to do to achieve your healthy living goals …, more water, more movement, more sleep, more vegetables, more protein etc …

To build a growth mindset you need to think differently and be more positive and most of all more forgiving towards yourself when you struggle. 

What motivates you in your healthy living journey?? 

Would this switch help you to be in better frame of mind?? 

Do you record your habits digitally on a device or app or write it down?? 

What are you most thankful so far in 2024?? 


img-4001_1709002497.jpeg



7
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud February 28th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

I really like this: “I get to” attitude. I get to read the newspaper this morning. I get to look up at the sky and notice there are stars. I get to put oat milk in my coffee. I get to write to friends on my computer. I get to work on my book. I love this.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2024

@CalmRosebud hellloooo ❤ you get to see the stars this morning?? You must be a early bird too?? And your writing a book??? Wow! What kind of book???? If you need a cute, brainy interesting main character I suggest you use lola 😁 yep! Me 😁😁😁😁 ❤❤

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud February 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

For sure I will put you in one of my books, but you are such an adventure girl maybe it will have to be a Trilogy!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2024

@CalmRosebud so you right non fiction books??? What is your current book about ?? Or is a secret???

load more
load more
User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP February 28th, 2024

@CalmRosebud

It is a growth mindset that helps see things differently by appreciating what you do have and can do in your life. 

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 February 28th, 2024

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful that's right it is all about perspective ❤❤ your a very clever sunny, I hope you know that. My growth mindset is pretty good, I mean I water my legs everyday😁 they are gonna grow back soon I just know it😎😂😂😂 yep! It's true though if I think I have to do something, then when it comes to it, I just can't mentally being myself to do it. So I have to think about it in a different way so it's not a chore/a must do, more I want to do. ❤❤ how is your mum? Your kids? And your partner your supporting? And most importantly how are you??

User Profile: SunShineAlwaysGrateful
SunShineAlwaysGrateful OP February 28th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

You do have a growth mindset and positivity with a heart that shines all around the forums. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Everyone is doing well getting there. It takes a village for sure to care for those we love. 💕 

load more