Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Emotionally Exhausted

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 January 2nd, 2023

My emotional health is on the fence and I'm not doing as well as I want to be. I'm a overthinker and overanylizer constantly feeling frustrated and angry and irritable and bawling my eyes out alot Even when doing self care activities I find it quite difficult to feel better when things are on burn out abd/or situations haven't changed around me to help.

I need to recharge and change things up in life to thrive and emotionally feel better Love being active and having fun and not letting my sadness and depression self sabatgoge me

Any suggestions on how I can improve my emotional health and state of mind. I call it Anxiety Brain

16
User Profile: considerateRecipe9482
considerateRecipe9482 January 2nd, 2023

@Leanna3333 Hoping for your best health.I would recommend Exercise.Also do u have a tough routine?


User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP January 4th, 2023

@considerateRecipe9482

My routine is really off right now I believe that once I figure a more stable structured routine will help some of it . I do better with them for sure , 😌

I dont do well with change either even when its good change its a lot of extra emotional energy to keep stress levels down right now .

It really angers me when i try to take time for myself i get chewed out a lot by people I know and makes me feel bad for doing things to reset or recharging or pausing ..... im not selfish for doing things for ME!!!!!

User Profile: considerateRecipe9482
considerateRecipe9482 January 5th, 2023


@Leanna3333 obviously u r not slfsh if doing things for u.I think better routine,good sleep and exercise will get u right back on track.I hope u have better health and speedy recovery


load more
load more
User Profile: spongbobishappy
spongbobishappy January 2nd, 2023

@Leanna3333

I am inviting you to the Sharing Circle chat room !

Here are the steps to find the Sharing Circle chat room

I am using the laptop version of 7Cups.com :

In the upper left hand corner of the 7Cups window :

1) 'Chat'

2) 'Group Chat Support'

3) 'Groups' tab

4) 'Sharing Circle'

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP January 3rd, 2023

Thank you for the steps I appreciate it

User Profile: charmingSky5972
charmingSky5972 January 3rd, 2023

@Leanna3333

I feel your pain. I get anxiety too and it manifests in anger and alot of the time i feel im running in circles. my heart is with ya.

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP January 4th, 2023

@charmingSky5972


Nice to know that someone feels my pain!! ❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: Espejo
Espejo January 4th, 2023

@Leanna3333

I'm sorry to hear that you are so emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausted. Like others have noted, you are certainly not alone.

I'm assuming you live in the US/the West and are a woman so I think a lot of your stress has to do with the expectations that adult women face in a capitalist and patriarchal society. You are certainly entitled to take your time to yourself and do whatever you need to do to feel better. Don't let those around you make you feel bad for loving and respecting yourself, even if it comes from family and friends.

My suggestions are to create a self-care plan (templates are available online) and to be patient with yourself as you embark on this road. In my experience, it takes several months-years for people to really see the fruits of their hard work, but lower stress, a relaxed and open body, and peaceful state of mind are worth it. Also, I know this is yet another task to do, but it will help add time to your life.

Best of luck! Here's to greater health in 2023! 🌺🌸🌷

User Profile: kutless2k
kutless2k January 5th, 2023

@Leanna3333 i have some of the same issues but i find that if i focus on other ppl instead of myself whether it be helping someone out or just talking to someone about their issues it def helps :)

User Profile: keertana
keertana January 5th, 2023

Hi,if it is a serious issue consult psychiatryst..otherwise

Go for workout /excersize in gym. Involve into spiritual activity like meditation,chanting mantra etc u will get clarity of mind.

Listen pleasent music,choose to see worthwhile content on internet, etc belive me it's effective if u change some aspect in u r lifestyle.

Thank you. :) Gud luck.


User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP January 6th, 2023

@keetrana

I really enjoy taking walks and excerises along with meditation. I have a meditation app i use for that

💕

Love music i listen on YouTube 🙂

User Profile: keertana
keertana January 7th, 2023

@Leanna3333 great keep doing :)

load more
load more
User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP January 7th, 2023

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

User Profile: LovelyFrog8934
LovelyFrog8934 OP January 27th, 2023

Recently started on hormone treatment so I'm hoping that it will help regulate emotionally.


User Profile: bvxnna
bvxnna June 30th, 2025

honestly, embrace who you are. whether or not if people can see it or not, focus on the good parts of you and realize that only You are thinking those things. You can change it, no one is stopping you. Even if u are alone and u feel as if a burden is on your back, sometimes it’s always going to feel that way. Train ur self be strong and learn things on ur own. Not everyone can help, but you. Learn the love the way you wished to be loved