Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Go-To Self-Care Activity?

April 22nd, 2017

What is your go-to activity, in order to take care of yourself?

33
May 30th, 2017

Come to 7cups for good vibes lol

May 31st, 2017

@rubberduck

Very nice, rubberduck!

load more
User Profile: JessicaMcDanielLPC
JessicaMcDanielLPC May 30th, 2017

Coloring and taking naps, just like a toddler! 😀

May 31st, 2017

@JessicaMcDanielLPC

Nice activities, Jessica!

load more
User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme June 7th, 2017

Reading a book with a cup of tea!

June 7th, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme

Sounds wonderful, Ame! I also enjoy reading and tea-drinking :)

load more
User Profile: Ravenclaw7
Ravenclaw7 August 18th, 2017

Reading. I used to read "serious" books for college and not only, but now I started reading novels again and it's so relaxing. A cup of tea or hot chocolate and a good book for an hour or 2 make my mind feel so much better. :)