Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Go-To Self-Care Activity?

April 22nd, 2017

What is your go-to activity, in order to take care of yourself?

33
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean April 27th, 2017

Getting out of the house and taking a drive..... Or turning on a favorite sitcom and turning off my mind for some laughter.

1 reply
April 28th, 2017

@PoliteOcean

These sound great, Ocean! Keep them up!

load more
User Profile: carlarabbit129
carlarabbit129 April 28th, 2017

Sleep and wake up with a hot choco. Always helps me feel relaxed and clears my head of all anxiety and worry. It sort of reminds me to just go with the flow.

1 reply
April 30th, 2017

@carlarabbit129

Very nice!

load more
User Profile: YoullBeAlright8
YoullBeAlright8 May 1st, 2017

Long shower and horse riding)

1 reply
May 2nd, 2017

@YoullBeAlright8

Sounds awesome, Alright!

load more
May 2nd, 2017

NETFLIX

1 reply
May 19th, 2017

@essdee

Sounds like fun!

load more
User Profile: philosophicalShip9444
philosophicalShip9444 May 2nd, 2017

@IsabelleJ With spring and summer around the corner, I just love walking around the lake. Deffinetly my favorite activity😊

1 reply
May 19th, 2017

@philosophicalShip9444

Walking outside is great! I enjoy walking myself

load more
May 2nd, 2017

@IsabelleJ

Cycling, walking my puppies and weight training.

6 replies
May 19th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux

Wonderful self-care activities! Keep them up!

5 replies
May 19th, 2017

@IsabelleJ

Thank you! What are your favorite self-care activities?

4 replies
May 30th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux

I mostly exercise, and engage in writing

3 replies
May 30th, 2017

@IsabelleJ

That's great! What kind of writing do you enjoy?

2 replies
June 7th, 2017

@AlfalfaSproutDeux

I engage in online blogging, writing journal entries, and I used to write poetry

1 reply
June 7th, 2017

@IsabelleJ

That's amazing! I hope you can begin to write more poetry, too! :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo May 2nd, 2017

Use of medications is a big one. I have so many that are PRN.

1 reply
June 7th, 2017

@AffyAvo

Sounds like you are well-invested in your health

load more
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB May 2nd, 2017

reading my book or doing some yoga at home with a youtube video

1 reply
May 19th, 2017

@EllieKB

These sound great! Keep them up!

load more
May 3rd, 2017

Great self-care activities, guys! Keep them up!

User Profile: NourrirVotreAme
NourrirVotreAme May 30th, 2017

Reading a novel or going our for a walk is the best thing one i can do to care for oneself!

1 reply
May 31st, 2017

@NourrirVotreAme

Great activities, Ame! Keep them up!

load more