Goal to me: try to write again at least something once a month or dare say a week
Pen to pad but its been awhile, so the flow slags and drags like a leg that's bad, but i do it Forrest Gump, turn my legs until i run, and so i do, until mind is empty like a winter pool, which is cool, since I just want float and flow, but apparently one must dictate where the river flows or where i should swim, cause its probably easier to control yourself then the environment, cause those that try to control what's out of hand end up as a tired man or a tired woman, but those are words of the wise and im just foolish, so i push and strain and throw up my arms as i complain how the river doesn't flow my way, then i sleep and try another day, but for some reason things stay the same, yet i play the game, but i ain't game, so i continue with my foolish ways, cause it's not my problem that the world wont change.
@bittersteeI
Hey there!
Thank you so much for sharing your writing! I love this! We welcome you to continue to share your writings here with us anytime for emotional wellness and well-being!...
Thank you so much for sharing this within our community! I truly enjoyed reading it, that I read it 3 times already in 5 minutes lol....Can't wait to see more from you!
Hey sis, I got that paper and I
@bittersteeI
Dang... thats sad, but nice at the same time... Really "on point". Great writing!
Smack! flat on my back, seeing nothing but black, staring at stars until i just nap, and then i wake and rub the cold out of my eyes, staring up seeing nothing but blue and white skies, so i try to stand - turn to the side, and on to my hand and knees but as i try to stand on my feet, i collapse from the strain of weight of just me, head back to the ground i close my eyes and i breathe, next thing i know its already a week, so I try to stand again so i sit up, turn on my knees as i crawl to wall to use like a crutch, but i fall down, strain in my eyes, but as i start to feel, my tear ducts just dry, and then im back flat on my back eyes staring up, the whole worlds waiting out there but im sitting like duck, do i want to stand, or am i lacking some fucks. or maybe i'm waiting to hear goose? who knows because im tired of thinking and too tired to choose, so i lay on my back watching the skies change from the blue to the black, until it's just black
I like you goal. If you are journaling or writing poems, stories, blog etc. . . I can be your writing partner if you would like. . .
Next month I gave myself a goal of 35,000 words on a personal family project I am writing. . . It's short stories from my family. I have always wanted to give them a book for Christmas. The is a site called Camp NaNoWriMo. . . (It's National Novel Writing Month, which is normally in November, but they have camps in April and July. Camps are easier as in November main goal is 50,000 words, but in camps you make your own goals. )
Best of luck on your writing goals